12th gen Intel processors are barely out of the door and Intel has today already released its newest graphics driver version 18.104.22.16828 for the 12th gen Intel Core (Alder Lake) series of processors with Xe-LP onboard graphics support for Windows 10 20H2 and newer, including Windows 11.
There are no bug fixes in this release as it is the first for Alder Lake. However there are unresolved issues that remain you should be aware of, they are:
- Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Dark Souls III*
- Intermittent crash or hang may be seen in GFXBench*, Forza Horizon 4*
- Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Netflix* after quickly unplugging and replugging external displays during video playback
The new 22.214.171.12428 driver is compatible with the following processors:
- Intel Core i5-12600K Processor (20M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-12700K Processor (25M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel Core i9-12900K Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.20 GHz)
There is a separate DCH driver for Intel graphics starting from 6th gen processors, released in October, which is still the newest. You can find details about that driver here.