Alongside the Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7, as well as an update for Xbox consoles, Microsoft has pushed out a new build (15128.20224) of Microsoft 365 Apps to the Current Channel. In this update, Microsoft resolves several issues with popular office tools including Excel, Outlook, and Word and provides several security updates.
- We fixed an issue that caused Excel to consume excessive memory.
- We fixed an issue with rendering in Excel and Project when using certain older versions of Windows 11.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see "No response required" specified on all meeting invites forwarded from delegated room mailboxes.
- We fixed an issue in which the document would scroll to the end after deleting a paragraph mark.
- We fixed an issue where Read Aloud would close unexpectedly for unsigned user.
If you want to check to see whether you have the latest version of Microsoft 365 Apps, open one of the apps such as Word and create a new document. Go to File > Account > Product Information > Update Options > Update Now. You can then close the “You’re up to date!” window when updates have been checked for an installed. For more information on updating, check out this help page.