Two weeks on from the previous release, Nvidia has pushed out a new WHQL driver, 388.43 has been optimized for Bethesda’s new DOOM VR title. and due to "popular demand" the NV Tray has been added back too, which (not to be confused with the GPU activity icon) puts the little Nvidia icon in the taskbar tray.
Below you can see a few nuggets from the release notes:
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for DOOM VFR.
- Due to popular demand, the NV Tray has been added back in this release.
As a reminder, you can check out the E3 trailer for DOOM VFR below.
Known Issues (Windows 10)
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Kepler GPUs][StarWars Battlefront II]: The system hangs when launching the game in DirectX 12 API mode. 
- [Heaven Benchmark]: With the benchmark running in windowed mode, a blue-screen crash occurs while loading video content. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook][G-Sync]: Flickering may occur on the internal G-Sync 120 Hz panel when G-Sync is enabled. 
As always, those looking for this driver's release notes can find them at this link.
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!