Vnc Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to connect, view and take control of any computers running VNC (Virtual Network Computing) or Windows Terminal Servers. It provides easy to use intuitive GUI interface and provides unique features that can significantly improve user experience of network administrators. The list of features includes but is not limited to:
- Grouping Support. Allows you to group computer for easier management.
- Group tree view for easier folder navigation.
- User can drag and drop server between groups.
- Can connect to Windows Terminal Server with nicely integrated full featured built in viewer.
- Thumbnail View allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at once.
- Vnc Manager has built-in support for HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies.
- IP address scan. Allows scan for active VNC servers.
- Server Status scan. Checks from VNC server status. Can be started manually or set to update server status via time interval.
- Start/Stop/Restart the remote Windows service.
- Capture and save screenshot of remote VNC server screen.
- Default session. Allows to set default setting for newly registered servers.
- Default password. You can specify a default password to connect with, or a specific one for each connection.
- Active sessions can be viewed in the separate windows or in Tab view panels.
- Vnc Manager does not require Vnc Viewer to be installed. It uses ActiveX Vnc Viewer control developed by SmartCode Ltd.
Screenshot: >> Click Here
News source: SmartCode Web Site