SolveigMM Video Splitter is a fast tool to losslessly split, cut or trim AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, and WMA files. Batch file support is included.
- Supports any AVI Format files - (*.avi )
- DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
- Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
- Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
- VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
- Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
- AVI to ASF remultiplexing
- Supports Windows Media Format files - (*.asf, *.wma, *.wmv, *.wm)
- Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
- Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
- Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
- Supports MPEG Audio Format files ( *.mp1, *.mp2, *.mp3, *.mpa )
- MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
- MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
- K frame/GOP accuracy
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) preview
- Cut commercials - video cutting off several movie portions at one time is allowed.
- Supports batch files (*.xtl)
- SolveigMM Videeo Splitter is shipped with command line version - SMM-BatchSplit
- Added an ability to Save/Load current project
- Added a feature to keep a window size after closing/opening
- Fixed the bug - if cancel window media file remuxing/indexing, "Runtime error, R6025, - pure virtual function call" and then general error arisen.
- Fixed the bug - blocking an opened input file even after closing
- Fixed the bug -"Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow"(next/previous frame) operated incorrect for DV AVI Files
- Fixed the bug - at cut points sometime video data froze
- Fixed the bug - during remuxing/trimming small data loss occurred
- Some more major and minor bugs were fixed
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page