The Redmi Note 9T was only launched at the start of this year and has once again been picked up for inclusion in Amazon's Deal of the Day with a hefty 22% discount off its retail price, bringing the 5G capable phone down to just £179 in the UK.
Here are a few of its specs
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U (2x2.4GHz, 6x 2GHz)
- RAM: 6GB
- Screen: IPS 6.53in / 2,340 x 1,080 60Hz / 395ppi
- Front camera: 13MP (f/2.25)
- Rear camera: 48MP (f/1.79), 2MP (f/2.4) depth, 2MP (f/2.4) macro
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB-C
- Storage: 64GB (expandable with microSD card)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- NFC: Yes
- Dual SIM: Yes
- Dimensions/Weight: 162 x 77 x 9mm / 199g
- Operating system Android 10 (MIUI 12)
- Battery: 5,000mAh
The Redmi Note 9T packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charge, with a 22.5W charger inside the box. Other features include a multi-functional NFC, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and an AI Face Unlock system. It includes two years of Xiaomi Warranty and this can be further extended with an optional Monthly Accidental Damage Cover for £1.99/month.
This time both the 'Daybreak Purple' and 'Nightfall Black' colors are available to choose from, but oddly enough these do not qualify for free delivery without Prime, and this deal ends after today February 25th.
Also to clear up any confusion, the Note moniker in the name does not imply that it comes with a stylus or can take handwritten notes.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases