AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 5.03 Build 2388 RC changelog:
- General: added support for images in WebP format (you need to put the libwebp.dll to app folder)
- Playlist: XSPF - support for relative paths in preimage settings
- Default skin: information box - added an ability to hide extra information pane
- Default skin: information box - added the lyricist tag field
- Skin Engine: snapping window bounds during resizing to bounds of other windows
- Skin engine: compatibility with old skins has been improved
- Plugins: tak_deco_lib has been updated to v2.3.3 (64-bit version has been added)
- Fixed other minor issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware