PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 230405 changelog:
- Added GPU Super Resolution function to built-in D3D11 video renderer
- Fixed an issue where audio visualization did not work when only the right channel had voice
- Fixed a problem that was captured strangely when capturing with subtitles in the D3D11 video renderer
- Fixed a problem where sound did not come out in certain situations when playing damaged videos
- Fixed a problem where sound did not come out in certain flac codecs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware