Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
Dark Theme - Change between the Dark or Lite theme whenever you like.
Mailbird 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Added ChatGPT app.
- Updated the internal browser.
- Fixed issues with WhatsApp, Telegram and some other apps, for some users.
- Fixed issue with Dovecot servers where Mailbird would repeatedly refresh the inbox despite no new messages or changes.
- Modified message body download to work more on-demand, rather than download all bodies - to reduce resource usage and improve overall responsiveness.
- Improved folder synchronization prioritization.
- Improved message body download prioritization, for less time waiting for bodies to download.
- Fixed crash that could occur when scrolling under rare circumstances.
- Fixed crash that could occur when composing an email, when opening Cc/Bcc following a change to a reply's subject.
- Fixed a Contacts app issue retrieving changes from Google.
- Fixed the recurring crash that could occur when opening tooltips for some users, caused by a previous .NET update.
- Oldest available connection based on priority will now always be preferred when picking the connection to use.
- Improved contact avatar download, to stop further downloads when encountering a "not authorized" error with Exchange.
- Fixed issue with the conversation list scrolling to a selected conversation out of view, while updating.
- Improved back-end processing of threads with Gmail.
- Removed dependency on Windows NetworkListManager, and improved Internet connectivity detection.
- Improved robustness of Mail2World accounts.
- Fixed url formatting when href is html decoded.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware