What's it about?
More enterprises are trusting their workloads to public clouds. In fact, 80 percent of large enterprises have moved at least a quarter of their applications to services such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
Running your applications in the public could can help you achieve many benefits, such as:
- Gaining an on-demand infrastructure that allows you to manage complex workloads in the most cost-effective manner.
- Simplifying your IT management, as you won’t need to maintain your own data centers or devote your in-house team to mundane cloud admin.
- The ability to quickly and easily scale. This agility is vital when setting your enterprise up for future success.
- Driving innovation and transformation. According to a recent survey, digital transformation is the #1 driver for enterprise public cloud adoption.
- Quickly spinning up servers for development and testing – with no long-term costs or commitments.
Microsoft Azure is referred to as the “enterprise cloud,” because users in large organizations are often familiar with other Microsoft tools. With Azure’s rapid growth, you may have questions about how to migrate your workloads efficiently, securely, and cost effectively. Here are five questions to ensure a successful migration.
How to get this free resource:
Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last! Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer.
>> The 5 Most Important Questions to Ask Before Migrating to Azure - Free White Paper
Offered by Syntax, view their other free resources. Limited time offer.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.