And how to reduce your organization's risks. Claim your complimentary eBook for free today, before the offer expires!
Cybercriminals are taking hacking to the next level by leveraging ever more sophisticated toolsets and employing rapidly evolving techniques to evade antivirus solutions. To help you stay ahead of cybercriminals, this ebook will cover the top cybersecurity threats organizations will face in 2022 and share strategies to reduce your organization’s risks.
Predictions for the 4 Top Cybersecurity Threats of 2022:
- Zero-day exploits and mass vulnerability abuse
- Cross cloud attacks
- Exposure extortion
- Supply chain attacks
Let’s dive right in; there’s a lot of ground to cover!
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer, or download with LinkedIn. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
The Top 4 Cybersecurity Threats of 2022 - Free eBook
Offered by LMG Security, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience