Ransomware is a form of malware engineered to encrypt files so they are inaccessible. Claim your complimentary guide by Bugcrowd today before the offer expires.
Organizations need a mechanism for identifying and remediating vulnerabilities discovered outside the typical software development lifecycle. Vulnerability Disclosure Programs provide a means to align these considerations efficiently and economically, while building a stronger security brand.
From 2019 to 2020, we’ve seen a 4x increase in the vulnerabilities tied to ransomware. At the end of 2020, the average ransom payment reached an average of $233,817 which reflected significant growth over 2019.
In The Ultimate Guide to Managing Ransomware Risk, we take a closer look at ransomware threats. This guide covers:
- Statistics and data around the rise of ransomware so you can understand your risk level
- How to establish a pro-security culture
- Five best practices for safeguarding against ransomware attacks
- Recommendations about how crowdsourced security can help when it comes to ransomware
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
Ultimate Guide to Managing Ransomware Risk - Free eGuide
Offered by Bugcrowd, view other free resources | Limited time offer
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway
Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
0 Comments - Add comment