Big Bang Theory

That joke doesn't make any sense to me, a lot of physicists in the former Soviet Union won Nobel Prizes and MIPT is a college that is known to have graduated a lot of a Nobel Prize winners.

Recently watched the first three episodes and am liking it so far, still need to catch up a bit.

Its funny because he works as a janitor in a science facility :p

here is hoping for more great eps and a 2nd season ? :D

Edited by Nicholas-c

That joke doesn't make any sense to me, a lot of physicists in the former Soviet Union won Nobel Prizes and MIPT is a college that is known to have graduated a lot of a Nobel Prize winners.

Recently watched the first three episodes and am liking it so far, still need to catch up a bit.

It's just poking fun at how sometimes skilled immigrants end up in crappy jobs. I suppose it doesn't make as much sense with Physics and Russia, but it's still a little funny.

That episode was the best yet and oh my Penny looked really hot in her hello kitty shorts :p

vlcsnap-561276.png

vlcsnap-561452.png

Edited by Rappy

Sheldon's sister is HOT! I just melt when it comes to tall, brunette girls :laugh:

I'd still take Penny over her :p

Ok i will admit that the episode today was funny :laugh:

"What kind of computer do you have and please dont say white"

Ok i will admit that the episode today was funny :laugh:

"What kind of computer do you have and please dont say white"

Nice to see a "mainstream" show that requires some sort of technical experience. Makes me feel smart.

I swear, every time I see this thread I always thing it's about the Big Bang.

lol me too... Then I click, and bam! It's the TV show...

Meh, I don't like the show, the guys are just too socially retarded. Makes it painful to watch.

• 2 months later...

Not to mention season 1 is out on DVD Sept 2nd, amazon has it for 19$... very very good deal.

Which is gonna be a costly day for me as Cheers S10 also comes out that day... and Heroes S2 is a week before that, and Dexter S2 a week before that.

Not to mention season 1 is out on DVD Sept 2nd, amazon has it for 19$... very very good deal.

That is pretty good, I certainly want to get it such a funny series!

never heard of this show. is the season still airing?

The first season has ended, but it was picked up for a second season a while ago (I actually think that happened during the writer's strike)

Reruns are Mondays at 8.

It's very good, very clever and it actually uses some intelligent humor, which is rare for TV.

Sheldon's sister is HOT! I just melt when it comes to tall, brunette girls :laugh:

She was also on Drew Carey I believe...

I would still rather take Penny over her. I was very surprised with this show, and can't wait for season 2