Big Bang Theory

Saw it for the first time on Sunday on E4 (where it is shown in the UK) - really enjoyed it!

i watched every episode since ep1 - through downloaded episodes since i'm in germany where this show will be on in about 2 years or so with really bad dubbing :-(

(dr who 2005 started this year, as well as eureka *rolleyes* we are so far behind)

The Big Bang Theory is the most funny show since a very long time........ maybe since Roseanne (hmm funny it's Johnny Galecki again)

My fav actor is Jim Parsons - the true star of this show :-)

And Penny....wow.... - wow since "Charmed" ;-)

Next costume party i will go as "doppler effect" - just a little more "spaced" to the sides....*g*

Jabba1974

• 2 weeks later...

not great but not that bad, i wouldn't watch it if it wasn't for the hot girl though :laugh:

i've watched "Pushing Daisies" tonight and looks cool...

I was in the audience when they filmed what was supposedly their first episode.

They did a great job at making the show... far better than the cast of everyone loves raymond... which suprisingly- the cast had a very hard time.

The big bang theory is OK.

Absolutely brilliant.

"Hello oompah-loompahs of Science!"

:laugh:

I loved the beginning with "You know the problem with teleportation"

Well I decided to watch the pilot and I actually thought it was pretty funny. I'm going to watch some more episodes soon and see if I can get into the show. I've heard a lot of good things, so we'll see...

I know I was the last person to post in this thread, but HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I just watched 6 episodes back to back and I'd watch more but I have to work early tomorrow morning.

It's just absolutely hilarious, mostly because I completely understand almost everything they're talking about :laugh:

I know I was the last person to post in this thread, but HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I just watched 6 episodes back to back and I'd watch more but I have to work early tomorrow morning.

It's just absolutely hilarious, mostly because I completely understand almost everything they're talking about :laugh:

Welcome to the thread! :D

man I thought we were going to actually be talking about the real Big Bang Theory .. :blush:

this series is great. i can't stop watching. not to mention that it just didn't stop showing for long :D so it's basically the only series i'm watching right now cause all the others are stalled :p

I was a little dissapointed in this week's episode.

Still, it had its moments. "Here I am janitor. In former Soviet Union, I am physics professor...."

There... I fixed it for you ;-) :D

So I'm all caught up now :laugh:

This is such a great show.

I think everyone who is on Neowin and a geek can really relate to this show I know I do especially when they were talking about Spock's birth its something I would talk to my friends about :laugh:

Yeah, even though I'm not that nerdy (really I'm not :p), I still understand what they're talking about and can relate to their characters very well.

"Here I am janitor. In former Soviet Union, I am physicist...."

That joke doesn't make any sense to me, a lot of physicists in the former Soviet Union won Nobel Prizes and MIPT is a college that is known to have graduated a lot of a Nobel Prize winners.

Recently watched the first three episodes and am liking it so far, still need to catch up a bit.