Best All Time Game Platform

What was/is the best gaming system?  

773 members have voted

1. 1. What was/is the best gaming system?

• Nintendo Entertainment System
    • Super Nintendo
    • Xbox
    • PC
    • Nintendo64
    • Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance
    • Nintendo Gamecube
    • Playstation
    • Playstation 2
    • Other (Please Specify)

this poll was stacked... all those INFERIOR machines owe their electronic lives or whatever is left to the COMPUTER

It all began with the computer... Need I say more...

It's gotta be SNES, no contest. I still remember when Street Fighter 2 came out for the Super Nintendo. I was 13, I went out of my mind...those were the days.

Tsk tsk... you seem to have forgotten a choice, the PC. Maybe it's just me, but games for all other systems seem extremely repetitive and boring, not to mention hard to control.

If you're talking about platform in general there is no beating the PC. However, if we're talking consoles here the SNES is the winner.

You really need to explain things more clearly in topics like these.

SNES has had the most man hours played on it then any other console in my house. I still remember when Super Mario World came out I was completely floored by it. If someone on this thread says some like Phillips CD-i then so help me...

atari all the way, the best ever.

but snes had the best controller ever made, (next to the playstation one)

as a console without a doubt x-box you acn doo soooo much with it. But for games iw odl go wiht a nintendo console.

How about something readable next time?

Remember to preview your posts :)

i'd have to say SNES. I always wanted one, but never had one. I loved my psx, but it didn't get as much use as I would've thought. XBOX is great, and I adore xbox live. online chatting is great. but many games focus on graphics these days.

SNES had all the classics. There was no way you could go wrong. And the countless hours playing streetfighter....

/me reminisces