Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

post-401476-0-47784800-1333041726_thumb.

Yeah.

Oh good, you know how to post fake photos of trayvon martin, and an old picture of george zimmerman.

And that means what exactly? It couldn't be that these a-holes are teens that act like thugs, or gangstas? It couldn't be that alot of people have a prejudice against teens because there is a believe that they are a bunch of hoodlums. It can be asian, black, latino, white, or anyone. When you grow up in a neighborhood where you see vandalism from teens, that could be what he is referencing more so than race.

But oh yeah, every decision or impluse always comes down to race. I forgot the mantra of critical race theory. I am white, therefore, I am racist. It can't simply because a guy is an a-hole.

Oh, and just because you use a racist slur doesn't mean you are targeting a race. Had it been a white kid acting like a thug, he may have used a slur against him as well. You don't know. But you love to judge because we are taught, race is all that anyone cares about.

So calling someone a coon... isn't targeting race?

coon

? ?[koon] raccoon.

Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a black person.

a rustic or undignified person.

http://dictionary.re...browse/coon?s=t

Oh good, you know how to post fake photos of trayvon martin, and an old picture of george zimmerman.

So calling someone a coon... isn't targeting race?

lets say that he did say 'coon'. That doesn't mean he targeted him for his race. This is all Zimmerman's fault but i could imagine it going down something like this

Zimmerman is following the kid calls the police and is told to stop following.

the kid picks up on the fact he's being followed and gets annoyed.

zimmerman gets out of his car to confront the kid

the kid is now mad and is shouting. One or more is making threats.

It becomes a physical altercation.

Zimmerman pulls the gun and fires.

Yep, maybe Trayvon was thinking like you, and that was why he got shot. Don't act like you are gangster and cry when you are dead.

Are people really trying to defend Zimmerman?

He has a history of frivolous calls to 911

http://www.thedailyb...-abuse-911.html

Didn't stand down when the cops asked him to so anything that happens after that is his fault. If he were to get murdered it is HIS fault. You don't chase suspects guilty or not. you have a description of him and that's all that matters. If I were Trayvon I woulda beat his ass too. Difference is, unlike Trayvon, I have a gun and know how to use it and wouldn't hesitate. Screw bringing him in and arresting him. Let him STAY free. He will get murdered sooner or later. Bet that.

Jesus Christ, ya'll are crazy.

lets say that he did say 'coon'. That doesn't mean he targeted him for his race. This is all Zimmerman's fault but i could imagine it going down something like this

Zimmerman is following the kid calls the police and is told to stop following.

the kid picks up on the fact he's being followed and gets annoyed.

zimmerman gets out of his car to confront the kid

the kid is now mad and is shouting. One or more is making threats.

It becomes a physical altercation.

Zimmerman pulls the gun and fires.

He clearly did target him for his race. He told the police the person was black. He said "These a-holes always get away", then he mutters "effing coon".

I don't see how it wasn't meant to be racial.

Also, the video of Zimmerman in the police station clearly shows that Zimmerman was never attacked.

Yep, maybe Trayvon was thinking like you, and that was why he got shot. Don't act like you are gangster and cry when you are dead.

Who was acting like a "gangster"? Certainly not Trayvon. He was going to the store to get a snack and some iced tea. If that's considered gangster, then I too should be shot dead.

I personally believe a murder from a white person on a black person is just as cruel as a murder from a white person on a white person or from a black person on a black person.

A murder is a murder.

They all deserve the same amount of investigation and the same attention from the media.

• Like 1

The big issue is, this is an attempt to create racial bias. Al Sharpton and Jesse jackson who, are "supposed" reverands, men of faith, are pandering and inciting racial bias against Zimmerman who is jhispanic, but the lame stream media is pushing it off as a white/black crime. The kid has multiple suspensions for drugs in school, has been caught with a burglary tool and a bag of women's jewelry and couldn't explain why he had it. IN SCHOOL!

reports are coming out that, trayvon who is quite sizable at 17, 6'3" hit zimmerman in the face, knocking him down then beating his head against the ground while trying to take zimmerman's gun. and this was proven by witness statements by the way...

Then, this past monday reports came out that trayvon's mom applied for copyrights to sell dvd's and CD's with a slogan about her son on them. as per smoking gun website http://www.thesmokin...ademarks-769123 such a loving mom trying to make a few bucks off her sons death. one persons tragedy is anothers treasure

then spike lee, he has an elderly couple scared for their lives because he tweeted their address because Lee mistakenly thought their address was the shooters... http://www.thesmokin...an-tweet-567891

This is turning out to be a racially motivated action from the black community and the Black panther party has been quoted as saying they'll put a bounty on Zimmerman. this whole incident is going to get VERY ugly

one last thing..they ONLY show pictures of trayvon from many years back and NOT at 17. coincidence? nope. to pander off this kid as some poor victim

• Like 1

That is how the media. They always try to paint the perfect picture of the victims. If they post the real picture of the victims, the reaction maybe diff. Also like you have said, good students don't get suspended from school multimple times.

one last thing..they ONLY show pictures of trayvon from many years back and NOT at 17. coincidence? nope. to pander off this kid as some poor victim

The big issue is, this is an attempt to create racial bias. Al Sharpton and Jesse jackson who, are "supposed" reverands, men of faith, are pandering and inciting racial bias against Zimmerman who is jhispanic, but the lame stream media is pushing it off as a white/black crime. The kid has multiple suspensions for drugs in school, has been caught with a burglary tool and a bag of women's jewelry and couldn't explain why he had it. IN SCHOOL!

reports are coming out that, trayvon who is quite sizable at 17, 6'3" hit zimmerman in the face, knocking him down then beating his head against the ground while trying to take zimmerman's gun. and this was proven by witness statements by the way...

Then, this past monday reports came out that trayvon's mom applied for copyrights to sell dvd's and CD's with a slogan about her son on them. as per smoking gun website http://www.thesmokin...ademarks-769123 such a loving mom trying to make a few bucks off her sons death. one persons tragedy is anothers treasure

then spike lee, he has an elderly couple scared for their lives because he tweeted their address because Lee mistakenly thought their address was the shooters... http://www.thesmokin...an-tweet-567891

This is turning out to be a racially motivated action from the black community and the Black panther party has been quoted as saying they'll put a bounty on Zimmerman. this whole incident is going to get VERY ugly

Video proof shows that Zimmerman was in no way injured. He certainly did not have his head smashed into a sidewalk. Nor Did he have a broken nose as was claimed.

http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-family-sybrina-fulton-sanford-florida-photos?gpage=3

Recent trayvon pictures for you.

Interesting. Not the best source in the world on that by any means, but still interesting.

Thank you for posting that. I have been tempted to state my views on this as well, but figured it would be promptly attacked with an angry childish ramble filled with caps and bad grammar. It's hard to make an intelligent response to him when he's literally screaming back at you through the computer

Took the words right out of my mouth. Truthfully I have no idea who is right or who is wrong in this case because I haven't seen all the information. It's kind of sad that people are so bloodthirsty. Two wrongs don't make a right.

the amount of racial pandering is just stupid. If this doesn't come out with a conviction... It's only going to be one more in a growing line of Obama's missteps on race. Remember the beer summit? Or firing Shirley Sherrod? Can't this guy just let the criminal justice system work without having to put his two cents in about everything.

Interesting. Not the best source in the world on that by any means, but still interesting.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Truthfully I have no idea who is right or who is wrong in this case because I haven't seen all the information. It's kind of sad that people are so bloodthirsty. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Update: By noon EDT Thursday, a new Twitter account appeared using the handle ?T33ZY TAUGHT M3.? It features a photo lifted from this article, complete with The Daily Caller?s logo. It?s unclear who has control of the account, but it?s likely that the name became available when Martin switched his handle to ?NO_LIMIT_<< racial epithet >>? in December. Twitter did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Dead men can't talk.

https://twitter.com/T33ZY_TAUGHT_M3

Doesn't exist.

Why is it that the media are trying to demonize a dead 17 year old? What do they get out of it?

Dead men can't talk.

https://twitter.com/T33ZY_TAUGHT_M3

Doesn't exist.

Why is it that the media are trying to demonize a dead 17 year old? What do they get out of it?

So you didn't read what you quoted and now I know you're taking the ****. They said that AFTER (That's what "Update" means when it's on a news article btw) they made that discovery and made a story about it someone else registered the name and uploaded the same picture they'd found, obviously that was taken down and presumably the name was blocked by Twitter after that.

The same reason why the media is showing old "innocent" pictures of him instead of the true wannabe "gansta" that he was.

You've got those "gangsta" pics?

I don't mean the fake ones either.

So you didn't read what you quoted and now I know you're taking the ****. They said that AFTER (That's what "Update" means when it's on a news article btw) they made that discovery and made a story about it someone else registered the name and uploaded the same picture they'd found, obviously that was taken down and presumably the name was blocked by Twitter after that.

Clearly these twitter accounts are not real.

Ahh yes, I see you have yet again, made up more excuses.

Not excuses - facts vs. suppositions and BS.

Dried blood turns dark. THere is not a single dark spot on his jacket or on his shirt.

It's called hemolysis - caused by some red cells breaking open and spilling their hemoglobin, damaged cells first. It can take several hours for undamaged cells (as from a bleed) and the color is not always dark - it can range from lighter red to a brown black depending on factors like arterial vs. venous. I've seen blood on a white sheet stay medium red (for blood) for several hours, and the video was taken ~4 hours after the event.

If he did indeed have a broken nose, as has been reported, why is there no blood on his shirt?

You mean the shirt that was 90% covered by his jacket? The witness says he was on his back getting pummeled, so the vast majority of the non-impact generated blood would follow gravity and either end up on the ground or the back of his shirt and jacket - mostly the jacket.

Why is there no signs of a struggle?

There was the wet & grass covered area on Zimmerman's back, injuries (why else did he require treatment as stated in the police report?), and the witness statement about Trayvon being on top beating Zimmerman. What do you want, a flipping neon whorehouse sign like in Beetlejuice?

I mean, you were the one who said his head was bashed into the sidewalk, which is made of concrete.. now I dont know about you, but i've seen someone who had their head bashed into a wooden wall... and they had a lump the size of a softball, pretty much immediately after it happened.

And I've seen thousands more head injuries than you have, unfortunately, and they don't all spout blood like a fountain or develop a hematoma (your friends lump.) That immediate hematoma in your friend was from bleeding under the skin without an opening for it to bleed out of. This requires a larger vessel (usually deeper) to be opened up, which isn't always the case - sometimes only smaller superficial vessels are affected by a broad impact like a sidewalk.

This does not mitigate the potential danger to Zimmerman's brain from repeated impacts!! Many people have died from head blows that didn't draw blood or leave a hematoma - it's all in the acceleration / deceleration forces on the brain itself and its impacts on the inside of the skull (it basically floats in the cerebrospinal fluid.) Think shaken baby syndrome - same thing.

Also, where are the grass stains? I've had quite a few in my time, and they don't just magically disappear. There would be dirt/grass everywhere if there were a struggle.

It doesn't say grass stains in the police report, just "wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on the ground" (pg 7). If from being knocked down onto cut grass or just leaves broken off in the struggle then they would not be permanent - most of it would come off on the police cruisers seat etc.

AGAIN. Why does Zimmermans story not add up?

Much of it does, but you're so blinded by rage etc. that you can't see it.

Has anyone mentioned that George Zimmermans father is a retired US Magistrate judge and his mother was a court clerk?

So?

Also; a lot of false info has also gone around here that Zimmerman had a significant size & weight advantage over Trayvon, which is not accurate. The 250 pound weight for Zimmerman comes from the outdated 2005 mug shot, and he clearly has had a significant weight loss since then. This is obvious in the video because a 5' 9" 250 pound man would look like a bowling ball. Zimmerman doesn't.

One of his friends gave an interview and stated his height as the 5' 9" also listed in the police report, and stated his weight as 170 pounds.... only 10 more than Trayvon, but Trayvon is a full 3" taller than Zimmerman at 6' 0" and 160 pounds. A 6' tall 160 pound man can be a formidable opponent, and Trayvon is not the 13 y/o kid shown in the media shots - he's-man size with a full load of testosterone pumping.

Police report....

WKMG interview with Zimmerman's friend....

What are you talking about? There have been numerous pictures of him trying to look like a hardass and there is no reason why you should think they are fake. Do you think somebody Photoshopped all of them? And I suppose all the "gansta" speak from his Twitter is fabricated too, right?

• Like 1

So they didnt do their research. Clearly these twitter accounts are not real.

What? Dude. Read. Through searching they found a defunct twitter account from BEFORE THE INCIDENT. (And supposedly confirmed it's legitimacy by matching details in the photo from a known source, a MySpace page with pictures of him and his family.) Then they posted about it. AFTER they posted about it, and since that twitter account was defunct, someone else registered that name. Presumably Twitter took it down and blocked the name now though. Reading is really not difficult. I'm not even saying it's true, but you're commenting on it without even understanding what you read.

Not excuses - facts vs. suppositions and BS.

It's called hemolysis - caused by some red cells breaking open and spilling their hemoglobin, damaged cells first. It can take several hours for undamaged cells (as from a bleed) and the color is not always dark - it can range from lighter red to a brown black depending on factors like arterial vs. venous. I've seen blood on a white sheet stay medium red (for blood) for several hours, and the video was taken ~4 hours after the event.

You mean the shirt that was 90% covered by his jacket? The witness says he was on his back getting pummeled, so the vast majority of the non-impact generated blood would follow gravity and either end up on the ground or the back of his shirt and jacket - mostly the jacket.

There was the wet & grass covered area on Zimmerman's back, injuries (why else did he require treatment as stated in the police report?), and the witness statement about Trayvon being on top beating Zimmerman. What do you want, a flipping neon whorehouse sign like in Beetlejuice?

And I've seen thousands more head injuries than you have, unfortunately, and they don't all spout blood like a fountain or develop a hematoma (your friends lump.) That immediate hematoma in your friend was from bleeding under the skin without an opening in the skin for it to bleed out of. This requires a larger vessel (usually deeper) to be opened up, which isn't always the case - sometimes only smaller superficial vessels are affected by a broad impact like a sidewalk.

This does not mitigate the potential danger to Zimmerman's brain from repeated impacts!! Many people have died from head blows that didn't draw blood at all - it's all in the acceleration / deceleration forces on the brain itself, and its impacts on the inside of the skull. Think shaken baby syndrome - same thing.

It doesn't say grass stains in the police report, just "wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on the ground" (pg 7). If from being knocked down onto cut grass or just leaves broken off in the struggle then they would not be permanent - most of it would come off on the police cruisers seat etc.

Much of it does, but you're so blinded by rage etc. that you can't see it.

So?

Also; a lot of false info has also gone around here that Zimmerman had a significant size & weight advantage over Trayvon, which is not accurate. The 250 pound weight for Zimmerman comes from the outdated 2005 mug shot, and he clearly has had a significant weight loss since then. This is obvious in the video because a 5' 9" 250 pound man would look like a bowling ball. Zimmerman doesn't.

One of his friends gave an interview and stated his height as the 5' 9" also listed in the police report, and stated his weight as 170 pounds.... only 10 more than Trayvon, but Trayvon is a full 3" taller than Zimmerman at 6' 0". A 6' tall 170 pound man can be a formidable opponent, and Trayvon is not the 13 y/o kid shown in the media shots - he's-man size with a full load of testosterone pumping.

Police report....

[utl=http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Friend-George-Zimmerman-scared-for-his-life/-/1637132/9722180/-/e55273z/-/index.html]WKMG interview with Zimmerman's friend....[/url]

And yet, everything in the video provided, proves Zimmermans story false. End of. It's clear as day. There is no gash on the back of his head. There is no broken nose.

What are you talking about? There have been numerous pictures of him trying to look like a hardass and there is no reason why you should think they are fake. Do you think somebody Photoshopped all of them? And I suppose all the "gansta" speak from his Twitter is fabricated too, right?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

Not at all true. See. Snopes actually knows what they're talking about.

Correction, 8:56 pm ET March 25, 2012: We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.

http://twitchy.com/2012/03/25/why-teamdueprocess-is-important-for-justice/

That was a really lame extrapolation of what I said. The people I know do it for protecting themselves...not a lone ranger vigilante hunt. I don't know the man who shot Trayvon Martin and seriously doubt his approach to the situation is anything remotely close to the rest of the conseal & carry crowd.

What does "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon"...really have to do with the situation exactly? Not that hard to connect the dots he threw that in for political purposes...like a implication "shooting the President's son"...lame, lame, lame.

Boy you sure aren't reading off the pages...

Pandering is one thing but for you to take his comments and think it implies "Shooting the President's son" then you are lame, lame, lame.

Barrack is BLACK and his son would be ummm errr Black.....GET IT? NOT THE PRESIDENT's son but a SON and he is a FATHER. He spoke as a father not as the President...

The Stand your Ground Law is not the same as Conceal and Carry. The law was questionable then and is still questionable now. It was tested early on when it was adopted and it stood up.

If the video is an inidicator then I have questions as to why he wasn't bruised or bleeding. A big guy like that against an unarmed smaller kid should have not have been a problem. The cops already were on their way and he went after the kid initially. If he had seen the kid come out of a house that he knew wasn't his and the lights were off then thats another story. But walking around with a hoodie doesn't mean he is going to steal or be a thug.

Sad sad sad...

Those pictures are definitely not fake, but they are not of THIS guy, just someone else who has the same name.

It has been stated in the media as well, albeit to a lesser degree as it doesn?t really mean anything, just more fuel to the fire.