My dad bought me a Jeep today!

You should also be able to get kits for your car. At least a turbo. Toyota makes turbos for most of their engines, unless you got a 1300cc.

are you talking to me?

As long as he appreciates what the car is and doesnt think he is better than other kid's his age becuase of his car then he is all good. My brother's first car was handed to him, a '89 Jeep Cherokee Limited at $1,800 and he hella apreciates it and its been over a year and its runnin fine. and atleast he has a job

Exactly my point...see my parents bought me a new car too also.... BU ti appreciate it. I dont care if the guy right nex to me drives a 75 corolla, he is still my friend no matter what he drives..

Also I had to earn my car thru grades!

Here is my car btw (https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=107208)

WatchDawg: Yes.

Yah I think they do but my car is a camry. Its mostly a family car so the problem it is not meant for raching. They do have a few TRD kits and etc but I don't want to put those extra mods on it because i wanna switch!

i think a mod should close this thread.

:rolleyes:

agreed :yes: last 5 pages are only bs :shifty:

and by adding more replies like this i only make it worse :rofl:

Yah I think they do but my car is a camry. Its mostly a family car so the problem it is not meant for raching. They do have a few TRD kits and etc but I don't want to put those extra mods on it because i wanna switch!

I'm pretty sure you can do a bit to that car but, i wouldn't since your still young getting cheap insurence is probbly hard enough already without doing mods to the car

For those who are just posting the crap that everyone knows.

lol i think you posted more then everyone else :whistle: :p

I'm pretty sure you can do a bit to that car but, i wouldn't since your still young getting cheap insurence is probbly hard enough already without doing mods to the car

You don't need to disclose the mods :p

Then you pay the old insurance. My Corolla was original 220 PS single turbo. The twin turbo engine kit was mounted months later, and the insurance doesnt know (did you really think I can afford a ready assembled rally car asap?).

and that's not SPAM!? LOL :rofl:

spam to fight the spam. :happy:

You don't need to disclose the mods :p

Then you pay the old insurance. My Corolla was original 220 PS single turbo. The twin turbo engine kit was mounted months later, and the insurance doesnt know (did you really think I can afford a ready assembled rally car asap?).

:p As long as they don't find out your all good haha

Tom's my idol :D

and that's not SPAM!? LOL :rofl:

spam to fight the spam. :happy:

spamwhores :p :rofl: