Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

My house is at spawn, towards the snowy end. Go in there and help yourself to the chest next to the furnace. Some iron in there already smelted. Plus some that isn't. Take what you want.

there is no chest next to your furnace lol

there is no chest next to your furnace lol

You've gone to the wrong house then :laugh:

It is basically two doors that lead into a cave, soon as you come down the steps it is on the right.

Either that or i've been griefed.

Edit: The chest is there, my house is also signposted. Just follow the main path in spawn, past the herding post.

hmmm seems chests are not showing on my game lol they are there but see thru lol

i found loads of iron while mining last night :D

Timan, TNT enabled please :(

And lava buckets (dispensers suck). I've got the floating islands and I need more of a "torn from the earth" effect! I won't complain if I burn my stuff down - even though it would be impressive to see the stone melt!

Hi, I tried to get into neowin server today but it said I was not on the whitelist, I was before (been maybe a month since I was last on) and had been building happily for some time. My account name is SpinDreams

THanks

I know I keep moaning, but why no whitelisting love for me :(

Minecraft: stocker21

Can I please be whitelisted again, must of been knocked off when 1.6 was installed.  

My username is Aqua_Ash

Hi, I tried to get into neowin server today but it said I was not on the whitelist, I was before (been maybe a month since I was last on) and had been building happily for some time. My account name is SpinDreams

THanks

Whitelisted the three of you.

Someone should update the original post with the (correct) current version of the server

Edit:  Also can I get re-whitelisted?

I just cant help myself and throw my boots, helmet and sword at them! :D and cant help but imagine them shouting Rawrr as they mug me for the rest of my stuff :D

If you throw them an item and they take it they won't despawn.  There's something to add to your todo list: capture baby zombie.

Someone should update the original post with the (correct) current version of the server

Edit:  Also can I get re-whitelisted?

Sure, give me your MC login name.

If you throw them an item and they take it they won't despawn.  There's something to add to your todo list: capture baby zombie.

Once I finish my house I must capture a few for the secret lab :D

Once I finish my house I must capture a few for the secret lab :D

you can only capture one zombie at a time :) at least only one will pickup your armor. I tried :P I wonder if my guard zombie is still alive.. *checks*....

someone killed my guard zombie :(

community spawner broken and its guard murdered.... where is the world comming to :(

Oh and firespread is still enabled. although burning down a remote jungle didnt go as well as planned.

Sure, give me your MC login name.

FusionOpz

you can only capture one zombie at a time :) at least only one will pickup your armor. I tried :p I wonder if my guard zombie is still alive.. *checks*....

someone killed my guard zombie :(

community spawner broken and its guard murdered.... where is the world comming to :(

Oh and firespread is still enabled. although burning down a remote jungle didnt go as well as planned.

Did the Zombie have a gold helmet on?

If so...... Whoops! :P

yeah might have been me too there was a zombie wandering around my house with gold armour on

yesterday there were 3 enderman in the main area of my mine, that were just taking all sorts of stuff and moving it around, and I have still yet to figure out whee the zombies are spawning in my mine lol.

I wouldn't mind taking a look. My buddy and I just finished TangoTek's iron trench on our private survival server. But he's been away for awhile. Might be fun to meet some new people.

My id is ForjoAtinxan.

Thanks in advance!

-Forjo

Did the Zombie have a gold helmet on?

If so...... Whoops! :p

He wasn't wandering around free. He was locked up in my little village xp grinder :P

I wouldn't mind taking a look. My buddy and I just finished TangoTek's iron trench on our private survival server. But he's been away for awhile. Might be fun to meet some new people.

My id is ForjoAtinxan.

Thanks in advance!

-Forjo

You can always vouche for him later on if he isn't a neowin member :)

Mobs can sometimes spawn with Gold/Leather armour, so Gold isn't the best pick...

You can always vouche for him later on if he isn't a neowin member :)

That assumes I get access to the server... ;)

-Forjo

Mobs can sometimes spawn with Gold/Leather armour, so Gold isn't the best pick...

They can also spawn with chain, iron and diamond armors. Even enchanted full diamond armor sets..

Want to know what mobs can spawn with, wait till no one's online and spend 5 minutes at my grinder :P You'll see all armors fall down.