Impressive

I've been holding off buying GTA for my Xbox One but watching videos like this, really makes me want to buy it!

Can't wait to see what Rockstar do with this generations consoles.

Impressive

<video snipped>

Very!

I hope PC gamers come out with equally well-edited videos when the PC version is released.

• 2 weeks later...

Still down as early 2015 but here's the first trailer for GTA Online Heists.

Love the first line - "I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready" Brilliant

• 2 weeks later...

Man i so can't wait for the PC version of this to come out. SOON!

Looks so awesome.

Just under 4 weeks to wait (Tuesday 27th January).

Man i so can't wait for the PC version of this to come out. SOON!

Looks so awesome.

lol I'm praying to play this, but those deadlines I will believe when I see them. I'm taking a good stab here and guessing Rockstar will have MP issues with the amount of PC players. from launch I can only guess MP will be shacky and patched later, as that would be a miracle :D

I bought it for the PS4. Played it for 2 weeks and sold it on - couldn't get into it at all. Even adding Shark Card money to the game didn't work :/

Tried story mode and online games.

Any idea on the price? Considering the game is over a year old now could we expect a price of $39.99?  I'm guessing no as $49.99 or $59.99 price point with some publishers is more commonplace as of recently. In the past ports released a year or more later after the games initial release are sold for less. I think that works out best since most everyone that wanted to play has played by now so they're reluctant to shell that much towards a new copy of the same game on another platform. Steam doesn't have any price or pre order up yet and the game releases in three or four weeks? 

Any idea on the price? Considering the game is over a year old now could we expect a price of $39.99? I'm guessing no as $49.99 or $59.99 price point with some publishers is more commonplace as of recently. In the past ports released a year or more later after the games initial release are sold for less. I think that works out best since most everyone that wanted to play has played by now so they're reluctant to shell that much towards a new copy of the same game on another platform. Steam doesn't have any price or pre order up yet and the game releases in three or four weeks?

http://www.dlcompare.com/games/cd-key-download-grand-theft-auto-v-506#pc

$45 but that will drop instantly as soon as the game comes out and they all try to compete on day one.

I think you'll easily get it for $40, if not $35.

I myself don't buy games until they drop to

^ That will be cool if so. I'm trying to spend less of my actual money which is why I sell trading cards, items drops from games on the Steam market towards wallet funds and look for a deal where I can get one. I'm just not into gaming as I used to be and have been focusing on other things. Unless a games is part of a genre I like, has decent gameplay, a good story, good soundtrack or fun/wacky mechanics it's really hard for me to get into. Steam prices make me cringe even more so when it comes to older titles that have been out a while. Most sale prices should be the non-sale price for games and the sale price discounted even lower. I remember being able to snag retail copies of some games dirt cheap in the past but rarely see deals like that anymore. :(

That site doesn't strike me as particularly legitimate.. and I wouldn't count on getting GTA V PC for less than $59.99 on steam right off the bat. As old as GTA V is on other consoles (even the newer x1/ps4 versions), I doubt we'll get that much of a break seeing how greedy publishers have been as of late.

My biggest concern is if it will run well (and it better on my brand new GTX 970).

It's very legitimate. I've used a lot of the stores they link to (e.g. GK4, Instant Gaming, CDKeyHouse, G2A etc.) dozens of times.

dlcompare is absolutely fine.

Has there been any more news on the heists apart from "early 2015"?? I've had a google but couldnt find anything.

Not official but....

According to Techspouse, the update will be released on Jan 27, 2015 when it becomes available to all consoles e.g. Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. Per Latin Times the DLC will come with the release of the PC version for "Grand Theft Auto V." A "GTA V" tipster named nillxforums reportedly also confirmed the Jan 27 release date. The update is believed to be on its final stages of development and will be ready for download soon.

Source

As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto V for PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015.

Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be. Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March.

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists.  Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52374/gtav-pc-new-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs

Am wondering if I could play it at mid to max settings given that I have an OC i5 760 @ 3.41 GHz with OC 6GB of RAM @1520Mhz and a Sapphire R7 260X 1GB... COD AW fares pretty well at high settings on this configuration.

ah nuts is that true? ah well....

oh anyone who wants see how pathetic some poeple can be just read the comments on the above site... just terrible

i just adblock whole comment frames from most sites.