iPod's Dirty Secret

There is no mini iPod coming out, looking around for articles explaining why there can't be. As for flash based or whatever else bull is going around. Your just taking wild guesses. Why get an iPod instead of a PocketPC? Well, first, no CF or SD card exists that are 10gb, and the biggest ones cost way more then any iPod, and on top of the PocketPC prices your spending way too much money just to listen to music.

There is no mini iPod coming out, looking around for articles explaining why there can't be. As for flash based or whatever else bull is going around. Your just taking wild guesses. Why get an iPod instead of a PocketPC? Well, first, no CF or SD card exists that are 10gb, and the biggest ones cost way more then any iPod, and on top of the PocketPC prices your spending way too much money just to listen to music.

I guess we'll see in a couple of days.

http://www.apple.com/ipodmini/

nuff said.

My battery did the same.. To tell you the truth my iPod had so many problems... I treated it so well too... Never dropped it and stuf.. And then one day the wheel stopped spinning properly and stuff.. And it froze.. and im like WTF... and now like 1 year after I got it.. the batter only lasts for like an hour.... after a ton of recharging and it never understands if its charging or not... it freezes when it charges too.. so you cant play songs when its charging or anything!!!! :angry: I think more products should just have replacable batteries such as triple AA, double AA.. etc.... not these batteries that stop working after a while... ARgh....

My battery did the same.. To tell you the truth my iPod had so many problems... I treated it so well too... Never dropped it and stuf.. And then one day the wheel stopped spinning properly and stuff.. And it froze.. and im like WTF... and now like 1 year after I got it.. the batter only lasts for like an hour.... after a ton of recharging and it never understands if its charging or not... it freezes when it charges too.. so you cant play songs when its charging or anything!!!! :angry: I think more products should just have replacable batteries such as triple AA, double AA.. etc.... not these batteries that stop working after a while... ARgh....

Was that the 2G model?