"Charmed" reboot in the works at CBS

CBS knows witch way it?s headed this pilot season.

The network has ordered a pilot script for a reboot of Charmed, the long-running, magical-sisters drama that ended in 2006 after eight seasons on The WB

According to Vulture, which broke the news, the project will be written by Chris Keyser (executive producer, Party of Five and Lone Star) and partner Syndey Sidner, and will reimagine the Aaron Spelling series that starred Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty (who was replaced by Rose McGowan at the end of Season 3).

http://tvline.com/2013/10/25/charmed-reboot-cbs-pilot-alyssa-milano/

You know, after thinking on this a bit I think this is going to be a dud. The charm of Charmed was in the ladies of the series. To me, you can't do it justice without Holly Marie Combs (Piper). She held the show together.

You know, after thinking on this a bit I think this is going to be a dud. The charm of Charmed was in the ladies of the series. To me, you can't do it justice without Holly Marie Combs (Piper). She held the show together.

I agree the charm of the show came from the characters. I wouldn't say it will be a dud prematurely.

Looking forward to the Breaking Bad reboot premiering next Spring.

Starring Vin Diesel as Walter White and Justin Bieber as Jesse Pinkman.

/me runs off before someone stabs me with a pitchfork.