Marvel's "Daredevil" Series

Damien R., on 04 Feb 2015 - 07:38, said:Damien R., on 04 Feb 2015 - 07:38, said:Damien R., on 04 Feb 2015 - 07:38, said:

FFS, it's the ###### costume from "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk", as can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgLXmGI6FbY

And here:

the-trial-of-the-incredible-hulk-origina

Hopefully, they pull out the red costume somewhere in the series!

I think it looks good. I'm a fan of Arrow, which shares a similar vibe. Though, this will probably be a bit darker since it's not a CW show. And I think Daredevil can be a great character to watch. I just hope it doesn't end up going the way of the Affleck.

• 2 weeks later...

DareDevil has worn several costumes, including the one below, a black armor, a red trunk with yellow extremities and the classic dark red.

manwithoutfear-costume.jpg

The black costume in the comics happened in 1993, but you can tell it was based on the crappy costume from the movie I mentioned. Everyone who is a Daredevil fan knows about the yellow & red costume.

• 2 weeks later...

probably in the 90's considering we saw hints of Matt's father's boxing match with The Absorbing Man in the trailer.

Wikipedia says after Avengers,

In February 2015, Emma Fleisher of Marvel Television stated that Daredevil takes place in the aftermath of the Battle of New York as depicted in Marvel's The Avengers. "We are still part of the Marvel Universe, but we are not explicitly in that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. world. We're in our own corner. So the aliens came down and ruined the city, and this is the story of Hell's Kitchen's rebuild."

Anyone know what time period this is set in? Cause I don't see Avengers Tower/Stark Tower.

The same time as Avengers as at the end of the trailer the guy says about the iron suit and hammer :p