Marvel's "Daredevil" Series

So why do all of these netflix shows have a better look to them than Broadcast shows. Is it the camera's they use?

So why do all of these netflix shows have a better look to them than Broadcast shows. Is it the camera's they use?

Really depends. And most of it depends on lighting/set design. Also could depend on which lens. 

Really depends. And most of it depends on lighting/set design. Also could depend on which lens. 

But lets compare this to the Marvel S.H.E.I.L.D TV show. S.H.E.I.L.D looks VERY cheap in comparison.

But lets compare this to the Marvel S.H.E.I.L.D TV show. S.H.E.I.L.D looks VERY cheap in comparison.

What do you mean by cheap? Like the clarity of the footage? Could be.. depending on if they will air it on TV or not. For an example.. like House of Cards will never actually "air" on TV.. they get to shoot up to 6K in resolution. I don't believe TV atm can stream any K's. 

What do you mean by cheap? Like the clarity of the footage? Could be.. depending on if they will air it on TV or not. For an example.. like House of Cards will never actually "air" on TV.. they get to shoot up to 6K in resolution. I don't believe TV atm can stream any K's. 

Good Point.

By cheap I mean ...cheap. lol .. like house of cards and even Dare devil almost look Cinematic.

Good Point.

By cheap I mean ...cheap. lol .. like house of cards and even Dare devil almost look Cinematic.

Yeah that's mostly lighting.. everything you see is simulated light. Whether it's a yellow colour, how dark..how light.. is clearly intentional. If you really wanted to compare AOS has a similar color pallete to the Avengers. Avengers wasn't that dark. 

wow, Vincent D'Onofrio got fat for this role, needless to say, this seems to be watchable just because of his perforance, those few seconds he gets in the trailer, are amzing.

wow, Vincent D'Onofrio got fat for this role, needless to say, this seems to be watchable just because of his perforance, those few seconds he gets in the trailer, are amzing.

Hasn't he always been fat?

Welp, guessing this takes place after Captain America : The Winter Soldier and Before Avengers : Age of Ultron based on how we see the Avengers Tower in the Street Scene Poster.

• 2 weeks later...