Marvel's "Daredevil" Series

Looks pretty close, and smokin' hot :drool:

elektra-142967.jpg

Just finished up season 1. Damn good show!

Yup, and it stokes me up even more for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage etc.

This "Netflix Phase I" is gonna be good, and if "Netflix Phase II" brings Blade etc. that's all the better....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't watched any of the trailers for "Daredevil", season 1 or 2; I just ended up binge watching S1 in mid-April of last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That final,  if it just had another 10 minutes to it.  Overall it was fine but it was a little rushed,  like it would've been better with 15 episodes instead of the 13 it got. 

Currently on episode 3.  There's a scene in the episode where Claire Temple & Foggy are talking and she mentions that she is in trouble -- and I am paraphrasing the former & latter -- for helping someone who is bigger and stronger than Daredevil.  Was she talking about Luke Cage?

On March 20, 2016 at 7:25 AM, George P said:

That final,  if it just had another 10 minutes to it.  Overall it was fine but it was a little rushed,  like it would've been better with 15 episodes instead of the 13 it got. 

I agree. The pacing for the first 10 or so episodes felt fine, but it almost feels like they wrote the season for 15-16 episodes and then realized that they only had 3 left to pack everything else in.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the season.

13 hours ago, Thomas the Tank Engine said:

Currently on episode 3.  There's a scene in the episode where Claire Temple & Foggy are talking and she mentions that she is in trouble -- and I am paraphrasing the former & latter -- for helping someone who is bigger and stronger than Daredevil.  Was she talking about Luke Cage?

3 hours ago, DocM said:

Maybe. She patched Luke Cage up in Jessica Jones S1.

There is a Luke Cage series being developed for Netflix. 

Spoiler

Even one of the last episodes of DD, the lawyer for JJ was in one of the episodes.

So I am betting some cross overs at some point as well.