Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the 2015 Driver's Championship?

• Lewis Hamilton
    • Nico Rosberg
    • Daniel Ricciardo
    • Daniil Kvyat
    • Felipe Massa
    • Valtteri Bottas
    • Sebastian Vettel
    • Kimi Raikkonen
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Jenson Button
    • Sergio Perez
    • Nico Hulkenberg
    • Max Verstappen
    • Carlos Sainz Jr
    • Romain Grosjean
    • Pastor Maldonado
    • Will Stevens
    • Roberto Merhi
    • Marcus Ericsson
    • Felipe Nasr
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the 2015 Constructor's Championship?

• Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
    • Infiniti Red Bull Racing
    • Williams Martini Racing
    • Scuderia Ferrari
    • McLaren Honda
    • Sahara Force India F1 Team
    • Scuderia Toro Rosso
    • Lotus F1 Team
    • Manor Marussia F1 Team
    • Sauber F1 Team

Seriously, who gives a toss? It's sad to see people that think personal dislike gives them a right to police other people's individuality. Formula 1 needs more interesting personalities, not some sad setup where everyone's a boring robot.

There's a few missing.

I can only count 17 Drivers, there's deff a gap between Bottas and Hamilton and I think a few missing at the far end, match the 20 squares on the floor to drivers standing there, I'm sure there's more than just Kimi missing, but can't tell who's who at the far end.

One of the best qualifying laps I've ever seen lewis drive. He had the car under perfect control throughout the lap and he made it look so smooth and easy. He's making a mockery of the people saying it's just about the car at the moment. Should be a close race, Ferrari are a threat but I think Lewis will have enough.

The decision to run the car's breaking systems close to the edge cost Mercedes 3 points today and came close to costing themselves a win. They need to avoid panicked decisive under pressure to retain both titles this year.

And I somehow get the feeling this may be Renault's last year in F1. Their engine performance and reliability are an utter joke.

In that case lets hope Audi were listening to the BBC's coverage.

Eddie got a fascinating interview with Bernie, key points are transcribed on the BBC's site for those outside the UK that might not be able to access the video.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32373718

The most interesting section I've quoted below:

German manufacturer Audi has conducted a feasibility study into F1 entry and found there to be serious support for the idea within the company.

Sources in the German automotive industry insist that the only blockage to Audi entering F1 is the antipathy felt for Ecclestone by the chairman of the VW-Audi board, Ferdinand Piech.

Sources say Piech will not allow any of his brands to enter F1 while Ecclestone is in charge.

Ecclestone said: "Nobody's told me that. If that is the case, I'll leave. I would be happy to step down if it brought those people in."

The decision to run the car's breaking systems close to the edge cost Mercedes 3 points today and came close to costing themselves a win. They need to avoid panicked decisive under pressure to retain both titles this year.

And I somehow get the feeling this may be Renault's last year in F1. Their engine performance and reliability are an utter joke.

I for one like to see Mercedes under pressure by Ferrari. It makes for better racing than last season where it was mostly Mercedes a mile ahead of the rest.

As for Renault, they have a lot of work to do. I don't think they're going to throw in the towel that easily.

I for one like to see Mercedes under pressure by Ferrari. It makes for better racing than last season where it was mostly Mercedes a mile ahead of the rest.

As for Renault, they have a lot of work to do. I don't think they're going to throw in the towel that easily.

Oh it's not a bad thing by any means, what I meant was that Mercedes should be careful of making rash decisions that compromise the reliability of their cars because they're scared Ferrari might beat them.

Oh it's not a bad thing by any means, what I meant was that Mercedes should be careful of making rash decisions that compromise the reliability of their cars because they're scared Ferrari might beat them.

I read an article that Vettel believes Merc were caught sleeping as they were sandbagging again but by the time they realised what might happen they were nursing the break issue and had nothing to fight with.

Obviously that's just an opinion but giving the temperatures and what happened in Malaysia I don't think its impossible for Merc to be trying to play cautious.

As for Maldonado - wow, I don't really know what to say about that!