Reached the point where I need to choose a faction to side with. Thankfully the game prompts you on-screen that your current quest will make a faction hostile if you proceed. You can juggle factions for quite a while with no issues!

Reached the point where I need to choose a faction to side with. Thankfully the game prompts you on-screen that your current quest will make a faction hostile if you proceed. You can juggle factions for quite a while with no issues!

Good to know, I have both the BoS and the Minutemen wanting me to join.

Good to know, I have both the BoS and the Minutemen wanting me to join.

Minutemen are compatible with all factions right to the end :) You finish as part of their faction plus one other faction.

Nice, I joined the BoS hoping to get access to their Vertibirds, but I'm a big supporter of synth rights, so I doubt I'll be with them by the end game :laugh:

Yeah screw the BoS. I massacred them all lol. Love Maxsons armor and he has a cool unique laser gatling gun. I finished supporting the railroad.

Angry Joe had a good review of this game, mirrored my thoughts once again. Also, I'm still uncertain which faction I'll "join". Honestly I think i'll not join any, and just toss them all under the buss.

There's a bunch of sets around, including one completely in the open just west of the starting area (damaged)

There's another one like 30 seconds from Tenpines Buff that you just need advanced hacking to unlock.

There's a bunch of sets around, including one completely in the open just west of the starting area (damaged)

There's another one like 30 seconds from Tenpines Buff that you just need advanced hacking to unlock.

Sanctuary or the Vault?

Sanctuary, head east to the robot disposal ground, and it'll be right by the crashed vertibird.

Edit: The one next to Tenpines Bluff is down in the valley on a crashed train car.

Edit 2: And there's also a raider in Lexington with a suit of the raider variant power armour.

Edit 3: I'm on a roll. The game changes the variant based on your level, ~15-20 you should start seeing T-51 in place of the T-45. Not sure where the T-60 comes into play, but you can also find X-01 in certain spots by mid to late 20s.

So I'm starting my own Power Armour collection. I currently have 3, and I know where another one is that I can get when my hacking skill is better. I've also found a set of Raider Power Armour, and killed the user. But I can't figure out how to get the armour with a dead body inside it. Anyone know?

You can't take the suit off a dead person (Only the armour parts), apparently the only 2 ways to get a NPC to leave it is to pickpocket the fusion core, or shoot the fusion core enough so that it ejects from the armour (Causes damage, and forces the NPC out)

Jeez Bethesda - how hard is it to have multiple lock picking and hacking mini-games? I am already sick and tire of both because I played your previous games.

I didn't know which way to put the feed trough when I first placed it

2015-11-22_00010.jpg

I think I got it wrong.

2015-11-22_00011.jpg

Do you have to store crap on each settlement?  Anyway to share crafting material between them?

There's a perk that unlocks supply chains, so you can ship resources from one settlement to another.

I didn't know which way to put the feed trough when I first placed it

I think I got it wrong.

There's a perk that unlocks supply chains, so you can ship resources from one settlement to another.

Any point to multiple settlements?  Feel like leaving them all empty and sending everyone to one place.

I'm just wondering around the wasteland aimlessly having a blast.  The perk that lets you see levels and resistenances of enemies in VATS helps a lot.  Previously I was just walking up to groups and seeing if I could take them or not :p  Level 12, guess I should head to diamond city at some point

Any point to multiple settlements?  Feel like leaving them all empty and sending everyone to one place.

They've got a max population cap, as well as a object cap. And with the local leader perk and the supply lines you setup, they share food/water (So the Abernathy farm is super useful, etc.)

They also periodically generate caps/purified water and junk, which is really helpful.