Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

It ain't over till it's over.

This games over anyway. (Y)

Calgary leads series 3-2, cheers. :beer:

damn, you are lucky dude. this is the craziest series i've ever seen. i've never seen the home team go 0-5 before...

can't wait for the flyers tonight baby! orange crush :)

damn... looks like Khabibulin, Lecavalier and St. Louis arent the only players on Tampa

i think tampa can pull it off, the Stanley Cup that is :) SJ or Cal dont stand a chance against tampa

Philly loses!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If the Lightning finishes off the Flyers, it doesnt matter who they go against since it will be a good series regardless.

damn lightning. khabibuhlin played an amazing 3rd period...the flyers brought so much pressure, shots, and scoring chances, and we couldn't get one by him...

oh well, going home for game 6, should be good.

people on the radio were talking crap about the NHL playoffs. they said if calgary and tampa bay make it to the finals, it will be like watching a superbowl with the arizona cardinals and the jacksonville jaguars. they basically said it's a joke.

do the teams really bother anyone? it doens't bother me, becuase i know what a team has to go through to get to the finals. i didn't care that anaheim was there last year. (although in baseball, i hate that the marlins have won it twice in like 10 years...)

some ppl want the same teams get into the finals every year, so when there's new teams in the finals, they dont like it. a lot of ppl dont like change. if the lightning and flames get into the finals, it will be a great series. that would be a 7 game series.

yeah theres no pleasing people.. personally i love to see different teams, and underdogs, deep in the playoffs and on into the finals.. makes things interesting.. I'd really be happy with any of these teams winning, the flyers the least so.. i'm pulling for Calgary to win it all, but im really not going to be upset with any outcome..

Its just wierd to see a team liek tampa and hte sharks in the finals... I would rather calgary win

but if it was the sharks and tampa? its like no name teams you know? Im sure it would be great hockey, but you dont find alot of people saying yeah my fav team is the sharks or tampa... well theres alot o bandwagon tampa fans right now but last year even.

I doubt the flames will win later tonight. The Sharks will sweep the final two games.

I wouldn't count the flames out just yet.

I doubt the flames will win later tonight. The Sharks will sweep the final two games.

And so much for that idea. :p FLAMES WIN!!! Stanley Cup Finals, here we come!