Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Bah, im kinda leaning towards tampa right now just to make it a bit more exciting

But i like philly more, they are just injured so it would be a bit more slow for a finals

i missed out on round 1, but i'll try round 2:

EAST

#1 Tampa Bay vs. #7 Montreal - tampa in 6

#3 Philadelphia vs. #4 Toronto - philly in 6

WEST

#1 Detroit vs. #6 Calgary - detroit in 6

#2 San Jose vs. #4 Colorado - colorado in 7

BroChaos,

Is this what you were looking for. Started on page 37, I believe only

1 person predicted Calgary over Detroit.

That was one of the best games I have seen in a long time. I cannot wait for Game 7. I still hope the Lightning win but if not, I'll start rooting for JR and the rest of the Flyers.

:angry:

grrr...LIghtning was less then 2 mins away from reaching the finals...

they have to come out and win all 3 periods in game 7

Primeau is playing sooo good right now its sick, makes you wonder if gretzky is kicking himself...

Lol, Philadelphia newspapers practically made him the hero of the city today. He has been all over the news since last night and both newspapers I recieve had him on the front cover. He has been playing insane this whole offseason like it is his last.

woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a game!!!!!!!!!! go flyers!!!!!!!!!

man, i was on my knees praying at the end of the 3rd quarter, when they scored i went bezerk...and then man, overtime, my heart stops on every shot.

you guys all run around and scream and go crazy when your team scores a playoff goal, right....?

Lol, Philadelphia newspapers practically made him the hero of the city today. He has been all over the news since last night and both newspapers I recieve had him on the front cover. He has been playing insane this whole offseason like it is his last.

well, gretzky can change the roster if someone is injured ;)

*chases kris draper with a butcher knife*

you guys all run around and scream and go crazy when your team scores a playoff goal, right....?

pssh, i do that in the regular season.. then again, my teams never made the playoffs :pinch:

pssh, i do that in the regular season.. then again, my teams never made the playoffs :pinch:

same here.... :(

or they get into playoffs and lose in the first round

everyone: flyers or lightning?

:rofl: Decided I wanted to have a peek at the Canucks web site,WOW, you'd

think the Flames had raped there mothers or something.Man it was a month

ago get a life. :argue: