Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Well I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I've been waiting for the Buccaneers to win it all and they did two years ago by beating out guess who the Eagles and now the Bolts beat out the Flyers and if they win it all which I think they will I will go nuts but I'm a little biased wouldn't you all say. Now all thats left is for the Devil Rays to come back and win the world series but that won't happen because that team just isn't as good as the bucs or the bolts. You have to have a good team to have a chance. But the flyers played great and I respect this team very much. They came back and made great plays and stops but that also shows just how tough and good the Bolts are. The Flyers weren't a joke team by any means. The flyers had lots going there way and that almost brought them through. That game 6 was a killer for Tampa and the flyers earned every goal they got. Same goes for the Bolts. These were two great teams and like others said the flyers were the only team so far to give us any problems at all and those problems were very big problems.

I feel so bad for the city of Philly.....poor Philly.

:no: :no: my flyers are out.........damn, totally ruined my weekend. i was so ****ed....

i'm still sad about it...

flyers played well, esche was great in goal. tb just had us by a step, came down to 1 goal...congrats on a great season guys.

dunno who i'm pulling for now. i guess calgary since they are underdogs. although i'd perfer the east to win it.

Time for our expert predictions;

Flames in 6 (Y)

then why are you predicting? :p

Lightning in 6

hmmm

i'm gonna say tb in 7.

reasons: calgary's time-off was way too long. they will start rusty.

goaltending is pretty even, they are both great.

philly shut down lecalvelier/st. louis, but then fedetenko and richards went bonkers. you just can't shut down that whole team.

iginla will rarely see open ice, so if calgary is gonna win, gelinas, conroy, guys like that REALLY have to step up.

no offense to Calgary, though some key players picked it up, i think part of the reason they got this far is because the teams they faced didnt play to their full potential

For a moment I thought I was playing pinball when that goal was scored. :laugh:

Remember the Elements.

Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Electricity, etc

Fire > Electricity!!!

:D

(Game 1 CGY vs TB) 4 - 1 Calgary, THE FLAMES FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS "THE CUP" :devil: W00T :devil:

Edited by RenaFuse