Neowin's NHL 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Flames Win 3-1. 2004 NHL Western Conference Champions. :D

To the Stanley Cup Finals they go!

Flame.JPG

HECK YA CANADA'S GONA OWN, THE FLAME IS LIT AND ITS NOT GOING OUT :laugh: :D :p ;) :woot: :yes: :devil: :cool: :rofl:

Edited by RenaFuse

If you scroll WAAAAAAAAAAAY back I predicted Flames vs. Leafs in the finals. At least I was half right. Can't say I'm a fan of either Philly or TB, but I'd rather see Philly go down for knocking the Leafs out.

man i wish it was montreal, those flames guys are so lucky... i just wanna have a party on the streets 10x as big like we did after we beat boston. Congrats to the Western Conf Champs :)

Wow, really good show by the Flames. These guys are bringing the Stanley Cup Home. And oh, bayrider, Flames weren't lucky, they got to where they are through hardwork and team effort. And I really hope they keep on playing like this.

~GO FLAMES GO~

Wow, really good show by the Flames. These guys are bringing the Stanley Cup Home. And oh, bayrider, Flames weren't lucky, they got to where they are through hardwork and team effort. And I really hope they keep on playing like this.?

great goaltending as well... (main reason)

I love patriotic Canadians

Don't expect Edmontonians to cheer for the Calgary Flames regardless of the circumstances.

congrats to the flames, they are really playing well as a team right now. flyers aren't out of it yet! take care of busines at home first, then worry about game 7. go flyers go!!!!!

damn, what page were the 2nd round predictions on? off to look...