Mysterious Shadow People

Aye, I believe in these "Shadow People". I've had countless encounters with them.

I've tried on several times to get proof, but every one has been a failure.

I see them out of the corner of my eyes and such, but I can see them in another way. I have a trick in which I look "behind my eyes", I've been doing this for years. It appears similar to an eye burn in, not in the retina of the eye...never truly worked it out.

I remember seeing one like this in my room, just standing there watching me. That was pretty creepy.

There's one I commonly see on a street in this city that I'm commonly walking on. Sometimes I see it standing there, watching me.....it's like a man, wearing a suit...but the skin looks the wrong colour, too pale. Another time I saw it running at me and I fell over on my butt :o

I also sometimes get a tactile sensation of them. I can sometimes feel them lightly tugging on my hair, and sometimes tapping me on the back.

Rarely, I can hear them. It's just gibberish most of the time, sometimes I make out a word or two.

I've never thought of them as "jinns"...I prefer to think of them as ghosts.

I know someone here is gonna say I'm full of ****, but it's their right to have their own opinion.

Quite funny stuff, but I can't believe it untill I experience it myself.

I'm 24 years old and never ever seen one of these things, never seen a UFO or never encountered other mysterious thing. Is there something wrong with me? I want to see that kind of stuff too!!

The only weird thing I have is that I sometimes dream about just a random thing and a week later (or a day, or a month... whatever) I encounter that exact same thing. Kind of a deja vu. It's weird and I can't explain it, but it seems so now and then I have visions.

HOLY ****!! that's so scary...**** **** ****...i am in lab right now and it's kinda dark, i am alone with around 50 computers...ahh, im scared.......

WHAT WAS THAT...there is something there in that corner...i'm really scared for reals...

Jinns, although unlike ghosts in many ways, still leave cold spots in rooms. (This is weird because as mentioned, they are made of fire).....

Something a little intresting I read in an occult book.

Would that explain why this room gets freezing cold out of nowhere when its like 30*C outside?

Would that explain why this room gets freezing cold out of nowhere when its like 30*C outside?

yeh probablly...

they once interveiwed a woman who had a jinn "friend" its freaky ****..she cud ask it 2 do stufff/ find out stuff..but it seemed that she was in sum sort of trance 4 most of the time...

becuz once u have contact with one of them...u see them more often.

it is also belived that they live lives in other dimensions like us..hav families etc/..

:rolleyes: The 'freezing cold' is caused by the presence of the entity; it begins to draw the atoms in the air to form a 'body'. Depending on the energy level of the 'ghost', it may be a smokey appearance, transparent, or a full, solid-looking apparition.

Oh, now the physical processes of manifestations are already clearly documented? Drawing atoms from air? So I guess putting a barometer in my room will tell me when a ghost is appearing? Woo!

Oh, now the physical processes of manifestations are already clearly documented? Drawing atoms from air? So I guess putting a barometer in my room will tell me when a ghost is appearing? Woo!

Quoted from the forum guidelines:

This is not the Jokes & Funny Stuff forum

Be courteous to fellow board members, try to respect the fact that others share different beliefs

That is just a polite way of saying F%^& off and flame somewhere else :angry:

How I express the fact of violations of physical laws is still my own decision. If I choose to use sarcasm and cynism, then deal with it. It's not like it's a secret I do it all the time. And oh, it'd be flames if my post would contain lots of ****** and personal insults. kthxbye.

How I express the fact of violations of physical laws is still my own decision. If I choose to use sarcasm and cynism, then deal with it. It's not like it's a secret I do it all the time. And oh, it'd be flames if my post would contain lots of ****** and personal insults. kthxbye.

Express whatever you like however you like, as long as you

a) Follow the board rules

and

b) Be courteous to fellow board members, try to respect the fact that others share different beliefs

b) Be courteous to fellow board members, try to respect the fact that others share different beliefs

cheesenwhine.gif?

As I said before, how I express my fingerpointing at violation of physical laws is still my decision. If people were to respect someone else's believe, you or I wouldn't even be able to tell someone wrong, which would turn threads about beliefs into a preaching platform. No thanks. If you can't stand that I wrap up my stuff in sarcasm is solely your problem. A luck I cut like 90% of the original post, or else you'd probably have died in a heart attack.

For that matter, I'd wonder if you were having such a hissy-fit over it, if you wouldn't have witnessed these things like you claimed a bunch of pages back. Because this isn't the first thread of that style both of us were posting in, and I don't remember any complaints by you over such topics.

--edit: typo fixing

Edited by Tom Servo

:rolleyes: The 'freezing cold' is caused by the presence of the entity; it begins to draw the atoms in the air to form a 'body'.  Depending on the energy level of the 'ghost', it may be a smokey appearance, transparent, or a full, solid-looking apparition.

No offense man, but you just made that up. If you didn't, the person that originally said that made it up. Either way, there is 0 proof to back up that statement. I don't remember any scientists ever saying "when atoms collect from the air they make everything cold". Not to mention the fact that there is no scientific proof for ghosts at all, but I won't go too far with it. This is what Tom was getting at, and anyone pointing those forum rules at him should just calm down, you are definately overreacting. He could be less, ahem, rude... but that's just how he gets sometimes, deal with it. The reason Tom was saying it the way he did is because this person "stated" this mumbo-jumbo as if it is proven fact, when in realy it is mumbo-jumbo that may be true (I don't see how), but probably is not and has not been proved by anyone in any way ever.

No offense man, but you just made that up. If you didn't, the person that originally said that made it up. Either way, there is 0 proof to back up that statement. I don't remember any scientists ever saying "when atoms collect from the air they make everything cold". Not to mention the fact that there is no scientific proof for ghosts at all, but I won't go too far with it. This is what Tom was getting at, and anyone pointing those forum rules at him should just calm down, you are definately overreacting. He could be less, ahem, rude... but that's just how he gets sometimes, deal with it. The reason Tom was saying it the way he did is because this person "stated" this mumbo-jumbo as if it is proven fact, when in realy it is mumbo-jumbo that may be true (I don't see how), but probably is not and has not been proved by anyone in any way ever.

And THAT is the polite way to post it (Y)

Great...now I'm not going to get to sleep tonight after reading all this.

This stuff creeps me out whether or not its real. The fact that a being of some sort could be in my room right now watching me without me knowing gets my stomach all topsy turvey.

*runs around and turns on all the lights*

Stupid ****ers freaking me out like this....