Mysterious Shadow People

Wave,Apr 30 2004, 15:45] Great...now I'm not going to get to sleep tonight after reading all this.

This stuff creeps me out whether or not its real. The fact that a being of some sort could be in my room right now watching me without me knowing gets my stomach all topsy turvey.

*runs around and turns on all the lights*

Stupid ****ers freaking me out like this....

They saw what you did last night...while using the internet....and what you used thos tissues for :ninja:

Why would something waste their time watching humans and try to scare them, I mean it is just nonsense.

What else would there be to do?

Watching humans is the whole premise behind reality tv shows....

Picture watching every move of people, and having the ability to scare the bejeezus outta them.

I dunno about you, but I'd love it :D

What else would there be to do?

Watching humans is the whole premise behind reality tv shows....

Picture watching every move of people, and having the ability to scare the bejeezus outta them.

I dunno about you, but I'd love it :D

I thought you hate them... :blink:

The reason Tom was saying it the way he did is because this person "stated" this mumbo-jumbo as if it is proven fact, when in realy it is mumbo-jumbo that may be true (I don't see how), but probably is not and has not been proved by anyone in any way ever.

I was going into more detail in my initial post, but stripped it because it was more work removing the profanity I mixed into it than just stripping it.

For a ghost to materialize out of air, it'd need to generate biological matter. To do so, you first need carbon and stuff like that. To get those, you need to perform fission on the nitrogen and oxygen, and then rearrange it to carbon et al via fusion. That process alone would blow up your whole town and more due the energy released during the process.

There you go, debunked.

Rubbish - most instances of people feeling something in a room is due to their bodies being subjected to low frequency noise.

The images in the first post are so fake its funny, anyone who believes this rubbish, well... all I can say is that I spoke to one of these shadow people, and they are coming for you TONIGHT BWHAHAHAA

:sleep:

Why would it have to be biological matter?, wouldnt any form of matter do?

Same would apply to other matter. Air consists mainly just out of nitrogen, oxygen and some minor amounts of other gases. Nothing you could visually materialize something with. So you need to generate other stuff, thus you don't get around the fission-fusion thing. Unless the ghost wants to steal the cushions of the guy to be scared, rip it apart and materialize with the feathers from it. Or start sucking the dust out of the carpet (which wouldnt give enough to do something usable)... you know, a french maid ghost.

I was going into more detail in my initial post, but stripped it because it was more work removing the profanity I mixed into it than just stripping it.

Hey Tom,

I don't disagree with your logic, my only beef was with the way you posted it.... but someone else here (forget who) said that is your style....guess I just need to get used to you

(Y)

What a load of bullcrap, really, you have to have some mental problem if you really do believe in these things.

I hope you wake up one night after like 1 pm

wide awake

and notice your being molested by one....and noticing that they are not there...and that you were not having a nightmere...

8216721913fd3dab744e74.jpg

While I've never seen 'ghosts', 'djinn', or 'shadow people', I have seen, heard and experienced enough which cannot be explained by science and knowledge in its current state.

Therefore, I am usually hesitant to say someone is full of ****...especially when it comes to things that I personally have no experience with.

Well I guess ill say...I have seen shadow people...

I've woken up before at night....and had a person/thing in my room....but my door was locked...and i was only one in there....for sure, i have suddenlly hid under the covers and bout peed my pants, and frell my arms around to hit them....sadley they were not there...

one time, say...oh 3-4 months ago...i woke up with the covers off(mind you it was cold), and I was being touched, THERE...least to say i closed my eyes and re-opened them...and they were gone...note...my hands were no where near my crotch....(this was no light play on the shadows...as there is almost no light in my room at night...I was scared ****tless from it, and walked around to make sure no one was there.....and checked the door, and it was still locked...

When i was a kid, young...living in Virgina...sometimes i would wake up at night and there would be a brown paper bag(like a lunch one), floating in the air...i was always scared and hid under the covers...and it would be gone....

and sometimes i swear im being watched...and catch shadowy things out the corner of my eyes...

Edit: I also swear some things are moved in the house/fall...and no one else is in the house/room/awake when it happens...

also I think I know when something like the molester will come...least to say i forgot to mention i looked directlly at his face when it happened last time....like staring at a deamon...

This sounds like a common thing called "Sleep Paralysis". Often people start to wake up during the night, but the mind is still trying to sleep, and as such keep the body in a paralysed state. More often than not, this state is joined by hallucinations and often a feeling of rape, sexual abuse or something sexual happening to them.

I can remember one time when I woke in the middle of the night and couldn't move. I actually felt what it was like to be paralysed, and boy did it scare the crap out of me. I could feel the fear in my head. After a while my body started to relax and I could feel things again and move. This waas when the brain realised I was awke and slowly relased the body.

Remember, the brain is a very strange thing at night.

http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/S_P2.html#hall

Edited by axious

axious wouldn't i have to be still dreaming of whatever it is to have that occur..

i don't remember being raped/molested in a dream to wake up and see something over me....i remember the dream was a normal thing...waking up and seeing something over you(well to the side of the bed with arm out) would be kind of terrifying i think if your waking up from normal(like say someone in your room robbing you...)

also i don't throw covers off in cold room....just not intelligent to want to freeze...

let alone the fact that i woke up to being touched....not just waking up and seeing something...I could move...I forgot to mention that i did swing my arms and grab the covers and the thing moved...., then shut my eyes...and re opened them...oh yeah i could see the time on the clock...but its been awhile and will take time to think back to the time in particular...

oh i just notice those first two things(the woke at night part and the 3-4 months ago part....) should be together....

heres a question *off topic* when you qouted my thing....why did the name not attach?...

let alone the fact that i woke up to being touched....not just waking up and seeing something...I could move...I forgot to mention that i did swing my arms and grab the covers and the thing moved...., then shut my eyes...and re opened them...oh yeah i could see the time on the clock...but its been awhile and will take time to think back to the time in particular...

but the better question is:

Did you enjoy it?

Cmon people...this is all in your head...

no no i did not...because it was not a good touch....

and i could feel the evil....

are the ones that rape people females? or are they gay pedophiles? :rolleyes:

LOL!

funniest all day - lol

:woot:

This sounds like a common thing called "Sleep Paralysis". Often people start to wake up during the night, but the mind is still trying to sleep, and as such keep the body in a paralysed state. More often than not, this state is joined by hallucinations and often a feeling of rape, sexual abuse or something sexual happening to them.

I've had a feeling like this before, but without the sexual feelings :wacko:

It was on a car trip somewhere...I had fallen asleep and we stopped to gas-up, I tried to wake myself up but my body wouldn't move. It's hard to explain. My mind was working and thinking, I was aware of my surroundings (I was able to open my eyes for a brief moment) but after my eyes had closed back I couldn't re-open them. I couldn't hear anything, couldn't move any body parts, and the only thought I had was that I was either dead or dying.

I remember having the feeling that I wasn't breathing, that I needed air, but when I finally woke up I wasn't gasping or anything like that. The feeling when I woke up was like my mind was being sucked out of a hole.

Craziest experience ever :blink:

I've had a feeling like this before, but without the sexual feelings :wacko:

It was on a car trip somewhere...I had fallen asleep and we stopped to gas-up, I tried to wake myself up but my body wouldn't move. It's hard to explain. My mind was working and thinking, I was aware of my surroundings (I was able to open my eyes for a brief moment) but after my eyes had closed back I couldn't re-open them. I couldn't hear anything, couldn't move any body parts, and the only thought I had was that I was either dead or dying.

I remember having the feeling that I wasn't breathing, that I needed air, but when I finally woke up I wasn't gasping or anything like that. The feeling when I woke up was like my mind was being sucked out of a hole.

Craziest experience ever :blink:

yes. this is the "Sucketh of the Mindeth out of the Holeth" syndrom.

Yams and Beet root - should clear you right up - lol

seriously...I have never had anything like this! Are we sure it is not just in the head!!??

are the ones that rape people females? or are they gay pedophiles? :rolleyes:

Now in all fairness,

deceased homosexuals have right too, you know....

let's just all hope that Michael Jackson doesn't die. :pinch:

At first I thought people were joking and playing along. Now I think people are that gullable.

I live under a rock. I've never heard of digital photo manipulation.

P.S. Run for your lives, I am a mysterious shadow person.

At first I thought people were joking and playing along. Now I think people are that gullable.

I live under a rock. I've never heard of digital photo manipulation.

P.S. Run for your lives, I am a mysterious shadow person.

yes. I as well. Mysterious shadow person here.

Hand on thigh @ night? It is me.