Mysterious Shadow People

Off topic, but I must say it.

BOOGMASTERDAN, almost all your post I've seen were all mocking of other posts. Saying they were crazy or it was all in their head. Why are you active in the area51 ? To please your appetite to ridiculize?

Off topic, but I must say it.

BOOGMASTERDAN, almost all your post I've seen were all mocking of other posts. Saying they were crazy or it was all in their head. Why are you active in the area51 ? To please your appetite to ridiculize?

I completely agree.

Boogmasterdan: If you don't like the caliber of posts here, then please don't post in this section. If you do post in this section, please read the forum guidelines first.

theMaxx: If he annoys you too much, remember there's a "report" function on these boards ;)

The only weird thing I have is that I sometimes dream about just a random thing and a week later (or a day, or a month... whatever) I encounter that exact same thing. Kind of a deja vu. It's weird and I can't explain it, but it seems so now and then I have visions.

wow the exact same thing happpens to me.......... i see something in my dream... or even day dream.. nothing relevant just some random thing... n sometime later the exact thing happens.. i told a lot of ppl about it but they don't belive me...

creeeeeeepy :ninja:

i haven't experienced jinns or such first hand but i have heard enough stories n some proof...

my brother while he was training for the army had an encounter of such...

he on this particular night was sleeing outdoors under a tree.. then he had to go to the toilet soo he took off across the open firing feild to the toilets on the other side.. while on the way he kept hearing something being dropped to the ground.... a loud banging noise n someone calling his name from the back.. he turned around twice n didn't see nothing.. he didn't wanna turn around the third time since we have an old belief that if u do turn around a third time n all this was caused by a Jinn then he will attack u.. (something like that i am not sure exactly how it goes....) well anyways he went to the toilet n came back... n lied back down under the tree... n he heard his name being called again... he got up looked around the tree n all n found noone.... he finally got to sleep.. in the morning he woke up with a killer fever n this imprint of a hand on his back... he was sent home cuz of the fever n i saw the hand imprint.. or else i wouldnt have belived the story... it was there for weeks.. n slowly faded away... a big black handprint...

edit: and yeah if u'r thinking we did try rubbing it out but it didn't go..... n the docs didn't have any explanation as well....

Edited by aadhu