MSN Messenger 6.2 OUT !

Great!!! I'm going there..... :yes:

Cant download and it is a wrong one..... Not working.... :( :rolleyes:

Now got it working ... :D

Edited by MSN6

Let's see if I can get on it at school. I hope this is true.

I also hope they have new features in it.

sucks... i dont like using MSN because it forces you to upgrade, or it annoys you every 39 min to upgrade to the newer ram-killing version

Dont like MSN? upgrade or move to Windows Messenger 5.0

I use Windows Messenger 5.0 and does the only thing i'm intrested in and that's IM

I've noticed that people who have provided mobile numbers appear online all the time, in a different colour when they're not signed into MSN.

Also, the installer is slightly different. It tries to change your home pages and install the MSN toolbar.

I don't see anything new except for the "Fun and Games" replacing the Launch Site :huh:

why did I expect this :no: so like m$ to get your hopes up to something cool like those deluxe ava's, and then give you something that looks exactly the same with another version number... :rolleyes: (if you have to believe mess.be when they say m$ wasn't including them)

Decent change in the Setup, see pic below. Also, when set to arrange by "Online/Offline" it now arranges by "Online/Offline/Mobile"

post-8-1082652110.jpg

just downloaded it... MSG PLUS DOES NOT WORK!!!! also, when you typ in your emo's in code it shows them! that's pretty cool... that's 'bout everything I see

/edit: I'm getting my old version back :ninja:

post-8-1082652331.jpg

Well... i dont see that much new.

All i can see is a new icon for people with mobile numbers enabled and a couple of other things..

Where are all the features you promised us, Microsoft :huh: