MSN Messenger 6.2 OUT !

so... they released this 6.2 and there's nothing really :cool: there

does any have the msn 6.2 beta ?? it does have the animated avatar :ninja:

heheh it'd be very useful now...

(trying to get hopes up)

Maybe it is possible to have animated display pics in this version but MS hasnt written the code so we can do it like they did with the Handwriting thing and the Normal Size (not 96x96)display picture. i bet it'll be a matter of time before some cracks this bad boy.

I've noticed in conversations which you invite other people from your contact list, in past version MSN Messenger would lag alot. For me, this new version does not lag in this instance. :)

:angry: oh yea big change in msn messenger :rolleyes: what a waste of time and effort this is just a icon upgrade and a text upgrade.. Big Woop about the games we were expecting better microsoft...looks like you guys have lost your touch..

oh yea and msn Plus for 6.2 is out ;)

[rant]

holy ****, i have never heard for more ****ing winey bitches in my LIFE. like seriously guys, first of all i bet MOST of you downloaded this right away for the obvious reason, and then just complained about it not working with plus. all other complaints dont even seem to be valid. btw Plus has an update that DOES working, to make all your bitching MORE in vain. it HAS been updated OBVIOUSLY.. you people would be MORE then happy if this was just another 6.1 whatever release. there ARE new features.. you complain that there are none, then when people point them out you complain that they "suck". you know you can un select the grouping of mobile users (its not like its hidden). i personally think this is just another step in the right direction for them. So what if some of the things onofficially promised and then told werent gonna happen arent in here.. its not like your writting the software. you people complain about something that is free, but you have the RIGHT to have a better program with this and that. for something that is FREE.. give your heads a ****ing shake![/rant]

all done! btw i personally am loving this update, whats not to love?

nicely put. what makes it so sucky? other than the fact that major features havent been added? its basically the same as 6.1 and it works beautifully

i agree :D thank you

i dont have the foggyest clue, sorry, but i personally wouldnt worry about it untill 6.2 is onthe main website. if it STILL wont work, then theres trouble :-p