MSN Messenger 6.2 OUT !

I really wish they didn't gype us on the features. SOme of the planned stuff was really good and was the reason I wanted the update.

THIS IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OLD 6.2 BUILD AND THE NEW ONE!

When you had Outlook 2003 running (minimised or not) and you try to close down/exit MSN 6.1/6.2 (the leaked build) you got a message telling you that another app is using MSN : outlook, 3 degrees etc etc and it wont let you exit MSN unless you close Outlook 2003. now that is fixed and i can now EXIT MSN without closing down OUTLOOK first..

thank you 4 your time! :p :ninja: :pinch:

Wot does this mean 'This application has failded to start because the applicatoin configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the promblem.' i have tried re-downloading and unstalling msn 6.1/6.2 about 13times - help me! Please! thanx :angry:

there is something new its just not implimented... and btw ppl yes deluxe display pictures are in microsofts plans or at least was (not just korean power plus)

look in the dll's ppl and search animated or deluxe

;)

(if i could find out how it worked i could remove it later on :laugh: but im no programmer so dont ask me)

:edit::

specifically relating to

19012, "Deluxe Pictures"

in mslang

and

the ui file in the exe

<avatarview id=atom(youcontrol) layout=filllayout()>

<png class="RoundedFrame"/>

<element layout=borderlayout() padding=rect(4,3,4,0)>

<element id=atom(avatarviewcontainer) layoutpos=top layout=flowlayout(0, 0,2,0)>

<avatarhost layoutpos=none id=atom(youhost) layout=filllayout() direction=LTR>

<animatedimage id=atom(preroll) layout=filllayout()>

<element id=atom(webcamby) content=rcstr(56203) fontface=rcstr(2016) fontweight=bold fontsize=16 foreground=darkgray contentalign=middlecenter padding=rect(63,1,2,80) />

<element layout=filllayout() padding=rect(-1,-1,-1,-1)>

<png isbackground=true blendmode=7 borderthickness=rect(5,6,5,6) idres=1045/>

</element>

</animatedimage>

</avatarhost>

after that comes the audio talk stuff (i think thats just for the webcam stuff. but im not sure... we need to get whack in here )

::second edit::

yeah thats for the webcam.. and that means it can show gif there.. but i cant find that resource... for that webcam gif

Edited by EnIgMa-PenGuIn

i have downloaded it to my HD and that is the message I get when I try to uninstall the old one i get a message telling me that it could not find: C:\windows\installer\7f4265.msi

it says that check that the file exists and that you can access it.

just click cancel. it happens to me too. by just clicking cancel it will still instal

its been 1 week, and i still havnt been able to dwnlaod msn 6.1/6.2 the sma e message come up.

'This application has failded to start because the applicatoin configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the promblem'

WHY ARE NOT MSN LOOKING INTO THIS! HELP PLEASE! :angry: