MSN Messenger 6.2 OUT !

Why not save it to your drive and THEN install it? Instead of choosing run....

Even when saving it to the drive and THEN trying to install it .... I get the same error too..... weird

i have downloaded it to my HD and that is the message I get when I try to uninstall the old one i get a message telling me that it could not find: C:\windows\installer\7f4265.msi

it says that check that the file exists and that you can access it.

Animated Display Pictures were Cut. Said so ages ago on Mess.be

Duno what that guy meant by features microsoft promised you.

You never even saw a screenshot, so why would u believe it?

from mess.be (a couple of weeks old):

"UPDATE: The so-called deluxe display pictures aka animated avatars are most probably going to be an integrated version of the Korean MSN PowerPlus instead of 100% customizable avatars similar to the display pictures."

where can i get the update or the file to re-install Microsoft Installer for XP?

After some reading, I found that XP already has the latest MS Installer, so I'm stumped. :laugh:

Hi! Im wonderin if any off u got music exchange in your fun and games menu yet?? I havent and i still got mozaki blocks! And could sum1 post a screenshot of their fun and games mneu pls! Thanks

What is this supposed to be? :angry:

I am very dissapointed in M$ right now, promising features and probably getting alot of people excited over the "NEW" msn messenger and what did they give us? another version of 6.1 with 2 or so new features? BAH what a waste of a download as far as im concerned.

am surprised mess.be hasnt posted it yet..

I feel so uninspired by this release that i decided to wait and not do it myself.

However, im sure someone will post it soon.

Cant believe they made a new version with this small amount of added features.. lets hope its just an internal one. However, i doubt it is.

What is this supposed to be? :angry:

I am very dissapointed in M$ right now, promising features and probably getting alot of people excited over the "NEW" msn messenger and what did they give us? another version of 6.1 with 2 or so new features? BAH what a waste of a download as far as im concerned.

No offence, but they didn't promise **** ALL

I went back to 6.1, I use plus a lot and basically this 6.2 is full of ****ing useless features. **** it.

Unless 6.2 seems to be more stable in the feature, I'm staying 6.1.

Once again, **** it.

why? why the need to release a 6.2. they should of just waited till next year to release a version 7 with loads of new features and cleaner design looks etc

very disappointing release, and I get all spanish text when i go into the learn more as well, M$ haven't got their links working right yet for 6.2.