MSN Messenger 6.2 OUT !

you had to read it to check the circle.. alhtough i guess not cause obviously you just checked one at random, and btw its in both options, automatic and custom. patchou doesnt want to hide it, he makes it VERY obvious

man, i really dont get your peoples complaining. the only real problems i have read is people having troubles installing it. thats it. That and all there unofficial addons wont work. and how they cant remove the ads that are there.. like really people, you have soo many problems, you make a clone, and not just a clone one that supports ALL The features msn messenger has. With the webcam and other things like that support. i have only ever seen one come close, that being dmsn

im getting that error too

This seems to be a problem with the MSI (MicroSoft Installer) rather than messenger... There seems to be quite a lot of problems with it at the moment. Could be to do with them withdrawing the software off the main site?

I would wait till monday when the final release comes out before sending lots of angry emails to microsoft. Not that that is a good idea to do anyway :p

In the meantime, try saving the installer to a folder, if that still doesnt work try googling some of the various install errors and messages that you recieve while trying to install.

That's not what I mean :p

See attachment ;)

Understood. Sorry for the misconception. :( Anyway, I've got a solution or maybe two. :cool:

1. Go to Messenger main window. Tools > Group Offline Contacts Together (This way, you can have/retain your original groups)

2. Go to Messenger main window. Tools > Sort Contacts By > Online/Offiline (This is an alternative method, but you lose the groupings)

I guess that the above are the only default methods (ie. without installing any patches). If you do not think the above are suitable for you, do a search for utilities/patches for such a function (TIP: try mess.be first). Hope it helps :rolleyes: !

Cheers :D,

user_plex

people with names that long suck

Agreed (Y) That's why my Display List looks like this lol...

Gotta love Messenger Plus!

post-8-1082800653.gif

Agreed (Y) That's why my Display List looks like this lol...

Gotta love Messenger Plus!

So you change your contacts names to their real names, but still expect your contacts to look at 'King Mustard' all day? :)