ET walking on park ? WTF ?

Yes because we all know emails written like that sent out to random people are 100% real/true/not scams :rolleyes:

Some people are so stupidly gullable it's not even funny :laugh:

Uhhh the text was from a report about the incident. My dad keeps track off this kind of stuff and he sent me the link and the text. .. It wasn't sent to random people....

Since the picture was taken in Chile, and the thing appears to have a striped tail in this picture, it could easily be some kind of small monkey

Except monkeys don't walk upright like that.

On the subject of why the horses didn't see the creature and why the photographer makes no mention of the little guy as why he took the picture (he just says he figures the horses would be a cool shot). Assuming it is an alien, there have been several instances that I can think of off hand where the creature only shows up in the photograph and not to the naked eye. Invisible, moving super-fast, whatever, I don't have any conclusions drawn as to why this could happen, I'm just telling you what I know from the 'facts.'

talk about lame

have any of u considered that its some sad little ksjgbskjghsbfjs, with a nice alien toy thingy and decided to take a photo of it jus to get popular? or something along those lines?

well guess what, i think its lame, sad, and to whoeva took it.... maybe if u stoped trying to seek attention so much people might actually think u were an alright person and giv u there attention!

HA

I did a little enhancing, clarifying of my own in Paint Shop Pro.  Scary  :cry:

u can make out 2 eyes and a mouth... :ninja:

On the subject of why the horses didn't see the creature and why the photographer makes no mention of the little guy as why he took the picture (he just says he figures the horses would be a cool shot). Assuming it is an alien, there have been several instances that I can think of off hand where the creature only shows up in the photograph and not to the naked eye. Invisible, moving super-fast, whatever, I don't have any conclusions drawn as to why this could happen, I'm just telling you what I know from the 'facts.'

i agree

if it was a flying thing like those flying rods it would be more evident

I am a firm believer that the most obvious answer must be the correct answer but this one has left me with 3 different conclusions and they are as follows:

#1) It is a dancing poodle

#2) It is the morton salt girl

#3) It is a mini-howard stern

You be the judge!

post-31-1085778433.jpg

Any of you who believed this are very gullible! The image has the EXIF data cropped out deliberately to hide the camera settings it was taken with, and it is clear from the last post that most anything is possible with photoshop and a blurry picture. This is such a clear and goofy fake.

Why, when he is trying to let us decide what it is, did he shrink the picture to 806x605 when the smallest that camera goes to is 1200x900? It makes it a bit difficult to determine whether the blur was added to the picture afterwards. Unless you are very clever in how you do it, motion blur on a computer program will blur every object by exactly the same amount. Motion blur in real life will blur closer objects more than farther objects.

Why, when he is trying to let us decide what it is, did he shrink the picture to 806x605 when the smallest that camera goes to is 1200x900? It makes it a bit difficult to determine whether the blur was added to the picture afterwards. Unless you are very clever in how you do it, motion blur on a computer program will blur every object by exactly the same amount. Motion blur in real life will blur closer objects more than farther objects.

true

for those who wonders why the camera man or anybody didn't see the "alien" while there....

MAYBE we just can't see them with out naked eye, and maybe only for some reason only burry photos under certain circumstances will expose then.... :p