NeoRequest

Question

Thank you to StOrM from circlehosting.net for hosting the NeoRequest? Screenshots.

Warning: 56k users, this page will take a long time to load, but please be paitent. They are worth the wait.;);)

Current BETA testers:

Wing

Trefaes

Mark03

Sesh

Trix

Timsweb

Anaron

The_Decryptor

Lycan

Lardiop

Furby

+matt74441

Smokiethebandit

[John]

StOrM

Sorry guys, after talking with Chorpeac, we only need "0" more BETA testers, then thawillb> be it. So say if you want to BETA test!

Hey guys, well me and Chorpeac have been working really hard to try and get NeoRequest? into the big stages. We think its coming together, but its taking a while, we still have problems but at the moment its not looking too bad. Chorpeac has been constantly working on the c(even while working! Terrible.)And I, have just been doing tons of graphics and trying to all get them to fit together nicely and get the to become Transparent! Nast:devil:vil: But now we have been able to get to work and we have managed to get it to the stage where it all works and it looks good. So below are the Screenshots of NeoRequest?.

56k warning, these images are large, so they may take a while to load, be warned.[/i]d.NeoRequest? Login PagePage

Artistsworkdesk.jpg

Download link for all of the Screenshots if you cannot wait.

Edited by JMann

Wow, a whole interfact to ask for a sig? :blink:

Why didn't you go with a new subforum?

It was the Neowinians vote for a different way to request sigs/reply to sig requests.

There was an opinion poll on it somewhere. :yes:

Cool idea, hope you got permission to use the Neowin graphics !

Neobond gave us full permission to use all the Graphics of course. :laugh: Or did he? :huh:

Nah, he did. :laugh:

I added a .zip folder at the bottom for you lot if you cant wait for the images.

would love to beta test. looks fantastic.

i take it it will intergrate with neowin, with the login system/cookies, as well as add to the post counts possibly?

will users be able to link sigs hosted as attachments in the neorequest db?

i take it it will intergrate with neowin, with the login system/cookies, as well as add to the post counts possibly?

:rolleyes: Sounds like we got us a post ###### here!

Looking great JMann! :woot:

would love to beta test. looks fantastic.

will users be able to link sigs hosted as attachments in the neorequest db?

Thanks for the comments so far, had tons of views already! Good. :happy:

In answer to your questions sesh, what me and Chorpeac were thinking was to maybe host it on another part of Neowin or sepearate if we can handle the bandwidth, (part of BETA testing will be making sure about Bandwidth.) So it maybe hosted on the Neowin Servers or it can be put on our own webspace either I or Chorpeac can provide. But me and Chorpeac also have to think about full access to the files and databases if an error occurs so me and Chorpeac can fix the problem as soon as possible.

Regarding the Login script, Redmak (is hopefully) in the process of creating a script to link the login button on NeoRequest to the Neowin login database so we can link the two together so its 100% secure, and if someone mucks around with the system we will know the culprit. :ninja:

Sorry to say, but posting a request on NeoRequest or doing one will probably not result in your post count going up. Sorry, but we really have no way to link the two sites and codes together.

Due to attachments on NeoRequest like the authentication this is still to be done, we cant provide a upload place to our own sites on NeoRequest as our sites wouldnt be able to handle the data at such huge ammounts, meaning the shutdown of the site, so that means no NeoRequest, but we might be able to use the Upload directory on Neowin, but this issue is still to be resolved.

Hope these answer your questions Sesh Keep your comments etc coming, all appreciated!

JMann :D

Well. Chorpeac is away for weekend but its when we get the Authentication script, then we can get going really. Thanks for the comments so far, cant believe all the views we have had already in like 1/2 hour! (Y)

I'm glad to see the initial reaction is positive so far. We'll let you know, but the testing stage seems close!

More comments would be nice please! Really like to know what you all think of this! So right, these are the BETA testing members so far:

Wing

Trefaes

Mark03

Sesh

Trix

Timsweb

More are welcome. (Y)

JMann

Edited by JMann

Great work, it looks good so far. I like it alot. I want to BETA test too. :yes:

Right ok, thanks for comments more welcome obviously. The Edit buttons gone, so I have put all the current BETA testers on the first post I made.

JMann ;)