NeoRequest

Question

Thank you to StOrM from circlehosting.net for hosting the NeoRequest? Screenshots.

Warning: 56k users, this page will take a long time to load, but please be paitent. They are worth the wait.;);)

Current BETA testers:

Wing

Trefaes

Mark03

Sesh

Trix

Timsweb

Anaron

The_Decryptor

Lycan

Lardiop

Furby

+matt74441

Smokiethebandit

[John]

StOrM

Sorry guys, after talking with Chorpeac, we only need "0" more BETA testers, then thawillb> be it. So say if you want to BETA test!

Hey guys, well me and Chorpeac have been working really hard to try and get NeoRequest? into the big stages. We think its coming together, but its taking a while, we still have problems but at the moment its not looking too bad. Chorpeac has been constantly working on the c(even while working! Terrible.)And I, have just been doing tons of graphics and trying to all get them to fit together nicely and get the to become Transparent! Nast:devil:vil: But now we have been able to get to work and we have managed to get it to the stage where it all works and it looks good. So below are the Screenshots of NeoRequest?.

56k warning, these images are large, so they may take a while to load, be warned.[/i]d.NeoRequest? Login PagePage

Artistsworkdesk.jpg

Download link for all of the Screenshots if you cannot wait.

Edited by JMann

holy god.

I cannot wait for this. Lets hope it lives up to our expectations (which it undoubtadley will do so)

I hope it will.

Please follow the guidelines that were included in the PM. Enjoy, and please report!

Right, all NeoRequest BETA Testers should now have a Private Message. ;)

JMann

well i got the first 1 you sent but not this 1 =/

Damn, you should have it! Trefaes got his though, so they did send, ah I know why with Wing, sorry mate forgot the "." at the end of your name, thats why, sorry mate.

Well the current BETA testers who have tried it have said they loved it so good so far, we just need some challenges.

Yeah we will have to wait and see what other testers say when they log in. So far so good though.

hey JMann, am i lame or what? why did i received the same pm again today as the very first one, or is it supposed to?

I got it again as well... probably just making sure that he PM'ed everyone

Hey guys I aint sure, I am working on it I will send a PM to each one of you individually and then please tell me if you recieved it or not. Give me half hour and I will get to it now. Sorry!

Sorted. You will all now have PM messages, the RIGHT one. Sorry about that. All yours. Cheers for the tip up guys.

JMann

Should that "Not" be a "Now"? But hey I am sure it can handle your pressure.

anti spam request action do you have it ? :)

Should that "Not" be a "Now"? But hey I am sure it can handle your pressure.

I meant NOW! But it works great. But no one is taking my request :(

anti spam request action do you have it ? :)

anti spam request....shesh!... :) But a valid point. Note that JMann

Just wanted to remind you guys.

As an artist, you can post questions about the request in the comments section.

As the requestor, you should check the comments section for questions. :)