why are people hating the shuffle and mini?

This has gotta stop. Why are so many people bitching about 2 products that are selling like hot cakes? If I think Microsoft comes out with crappy software I wouldn't bitch about it to the people who do find it useful and great. I wouldn't do that with any other company. If you find Apple's products overpriced, overrated, and too "trendy" for you then don't by it. No one is forcing you to. Simple as that.

585371789[/snapback]

I think it has to do with the title of the thread. Guess people are just responding to the question asked. Then there are disagreements, and the thread keeps going. :p

• 1 month later...
I think it has to do with the title of the thread. Guess people are just responding to the question asked. Then there are disagreements, and the thread keeps going. :p

585371842[/snapback]

Indeed, I think people have forgotten the thread title.

Because someone wanted postcount+1?

585558008[/snapback]

And you needed to post? :rolleyes:

I personally think the Apple MP3 players are overrated.

I personally think the Apple MP3 players are overrated.

585558017[/snapback]

Just like I think iRiver and Creative products are bulky, unintuitive, and highly overrated.

I myself had regrets of getting a iPod Shuffle right after I ordered it and now having it here kicks ass, I love this thing so cool weighs like nothing and small too (Y) I dont care that it is not HDD based why would I, HDD based is slower and has moving parts so can easily get damaged on this 1GB iPod Shuffle I can put 170 songs @ 192kbps + which is like 11.9 hours of music so to me this kicks ass charges through USB too, who needs a screen too I mean it is completely pointless...