why are people hating the shuffle and mini?

So, ph3412t3h13 makes a perfectly valid comment in his own, quite useful thead, and ripgut decides it would be "cool" be a jackass and peddle his idiocy in the same thread?  Oh, and quote flames are so lame it actually makes me pity you.

585364325[/snapback]

thank you sir

it almost hurts me to realize that we are going to reach page 13 all because of this bitching

Someone care to mention that that player is larger than the shuffle? Or that the only reason it's "cheaper" is because you can get it from vendors that put it on sale? No, I guess you forgot those points.

585359305[/snapback]

leedogg pretty much said everything I wanted to.

The size difference is small enough to be almost negligible. How many people really care about a few millimeters? And if you do, give me a good reason why. What's funny is the Sandisk has better battery life even though it includes a screen (there go all the claims that a screen would reduce battery life).

Why in the world would I care if it's cheaper because of a sale? Would you not buy an iPod if BestBuy decided to put it on sale tomorrow? Give me a break...

I already posted that along with the fact that the Sandisk MP3 player died on me in a span of a month. The toggle switch has a tendency to come off lose.

585362536[/snapback]

Isolated cases don't say much. Electronics die all the time. You could very well get the most expensive player you can find and there's still a chance it could be a lemon.

Isolated cases don't say much. Electronics die all the time. You could very well get the most expensive player you can find and there's still a chance it could be a lemon.

585364361[/snapback]

Agreed but the saying goes ... first impression is the last impression ;)

grossly underpowered? it seems to be faster than the pc in your sig  :whistle:  :whistle:

and actually its not underpowered at all thats what makes it so good

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :ninja:

585358926[/snapback]

yeah but my computer is over 3 years old AND is whorth far less than $500 today

yeah but my computer is over 3 years old AND is whorth far less than $500 today

585365251[/snapback]

And your point is? You stating the Mini is underpowered is like a farmer driving a 57 chevy pickup saying an 05 Mercedes is underpowered; you have no way of knowing what a 1.25 ghz G4 is like, or even a modern computer for that matter.

And your point is?  You stating the Mini is underpowered is like a farmer driving a 57 chevy pickup saying an 05 Mercedes is underpowered; you have no way of knowing what a 1.25 ghz G4 is like, or even a modern computer for that matter.

585365331[/snapback]

lol

good example

Thanks for creating a flamebait thread, you knew the comments that were gonna be posted in here werent gonna be all positive. Wow i guess your IQ has just been lifted a whole 1 point. :rolleyes:

Thanks for creating a flamebait thread, you knew the comments that were gonna be posted in here werent gonna be all positive. Wow i guess your IQ has just been lifted a whole 1 point. :rolleyes:

585368059[/snapback]

well usee the whole thread was for 11 pages a perfectly fine thread until u came in

the rest of the comment wasn't needed

Edited by Wickedkitten

I will never get an IPOD because 1 month after I get one they will come out with another one that is twice as small and twice the capacity. I'll stick with my RIO Karma thankyou.

Welcome to technology. I'd be more worried by a company that DIDN'T innovate their hardware as often as they could than by a company like Apple.

I will never get an IPOD because 1 month after I get one they will come out with another one that is twice as small and twice the capacity. I'll stick with my RIO Karma thankyou.

585369760[/snapback]

thats true

apple does have a tendancy to make things better fast (DAMN THEM! AND THEIR AWESOMENESS!)

just a few days ago they lowered teh price of the mac mini and made it faster

585369760[/snapback]

I will never get a Prescott because 1 month after I get one they will come out with another one that is cheaper to boot and twice the capacity to heat up my room. I'll stick with my Cyrix MII PR233 thank you.

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

I Hate Mac Mini because this gonna see atractive to the windows and linux users to switch... then if apple gets more user we gonna have to worry about the Vitus, Spyware, and that kind of stuff.. but for the other part the design its perfect confortable and for the iPod shuffle perfect for me mrathon runner that likes to hear music when running its perfect THANKS APPLE FOR MAKE MY LIFE HAPPY :p:P:D:D:D

It was a joke, since he made his post sound as though he disliked Apple products in general, much like you fanboyish self.

It was a joke, since he made his post sound as though he disliked Apple products in general, much like you fanboyish self.

585370421[/snapback]

Fanboyish of what? please find a post from me where i say im a fanboy or express my fanboyism of a certain product or company.

Fanboyish of what? please find a post from me where i say im a fanboy or express my fanboyism of a certain product or company.

585370428[/snapback]

wil

you

please

SHUT

UP

!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LEAVE THIS THREAD

will you please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LEAVE THIS THREAD

585370465[/snapback]

Is alot better than before.

Please dont waste space, its not nice to have to scroll down to a more interesting post. Its annoying!

Is alot better than before.

Please dont waste space, its not nice to have to scroll down to a more interesting post. Its annoying!

585370533[/snapback]

Dont even bother telling him, its like talking to a shoe. :pinch:

He'll just get all defensive and tell you to

BACK

AWAY

FROM

HIS

THREAD!!!1

This has gotta stop. Why are so many people bitching about 2 products that are selling like hot cakes? If I think Microsoft comes out with crappy software I wouldn't bitch about it to the people who do find it useful and great. I wouldn't do that with any other company. If you find Apple's products overpriced, overrated, and too "trendy" for you then don't by it. No one is forcing you to. Simple as that.