MSN 7 604

im gonna have to say FAKE. the icons are all wrong. it looks as if it was done in MS PAINT. the search box? wtf is that, that is just UGLY! and the my space wont ever be there... thats just ugly.

im with these guys, FAKE

Fake fake fake fake fake...I'd be impressed if someone actually had access to this build and installed it and then said fake...

For the record, both WinBeta and Neowin have seen the build, tested it and can verify it works. The screenshots are not faked, the build is not a fake and WinBeta and Neowin both have a long history of actually backing up their exclusive screenshots with proof positive that such software exists.

In discussions earlier today WinBeta and Neowin confirmed with each other proof that we both have the same build and that it works perfectly fine on typical pcs.

We don't need to go into this any further than those that claim it is fake are wrong, both of our sites and staff agree it exisits, we have tested it and that it does do what the screenshots show it to do and more.

We have received word that the build is leaking out on the net. This we have not verified as we have not yet had anyone come up and prove that they have the build.

Please don't waste time arguing further about it's validity...it's real...

Winbeta has a problem of promising or flaunting things and not delivering people want their longhorn build first. :angry: this will not make up for pomising something and not delivering. I dont say I deserve it or really even want it but keep your pomises.

All Winbeta are getting is a few screenshots from what seems to be an MS Source if you ask me. They don't have any screenshots of the installation or options. At least our own home grown creamhackered has something worth viewing to offer.

SkaterAustin, I seriously doubt that. Seriously I do. Hahahha, hes not running it so actually that makes you the idiot :rofl:

SkaterAustin, I seriously doubt that. Seriously I do. Hahahha, hes not running it so actually that makes you the idiot :rofl:

585449482[/snapback]

ROFL I love how people act like they are so cool!

DUR I HAF It 2oo!!!1111one one DUS tat Mek me cool guys?!?!?1/1/1/ :rofl:

Your wrong, Teh Cream says sun/mon so we will have it sun/mo;);)

585448679[/snapback]

If Cream told you the world were to end on sunday or monday, does that mean it will?

not to sound mean and all.. But you make it seem like anything he says is true.

:rofl:l: