MSN 7 604

If Cream told you the world were to end on sunday or monday, does that mean it will?

not to sound mean and all.. But you make it seem like anything he says is true.

:rofl:

585449705[/snapback]

if the world was ending because of a microsoft beta product then he'll be right!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneonne

All Winbeta are getting is a few screenshots from what seems to be an MS Source if you ask me. They don't have any screenshots of the installation or options. At least our own home grown creamhackered has something worth viewing to offer.

SkaterAustin, I seriously doubt that. Seriously I do. Hahahha, hes not running it so actually that makes you the idiot :rofl:

585449482[/snapback]

Sad how we can post that both WinBeta and Neowin agree that both sites have it and have tested it and have proven to each other that it works then someone comes along and lamely claims it's just a few borrowed screenies...

Sorry bud, you're dead wrong...

Get over it, it's only MSN Messenger for crying out loud...it's not like we're showing screenshots of LH 5032 or anything...

ROFL I love how people act like they are so cool!

DUR I HAF It 2oo!!!1111one one DUS tat Mek me cool guys?!?!?1/1/1/  :rofl:

585449550[/snapback]

hey fag why dont you give me ur id for microsoft... look me up if u can 494898 thank you.. and if I didn't have it, I would be posting anything flippen motard...

divertom15=cockfag :yes:

Come to think of it, I am shy as heck around women, but if someone is being abusive/rude/using girls, especialy at parties and ones that I know on top of that, than I get realy p*ssed and bold...  :ninja:  :whistle:

585443976[/snapback]

hey fag why dont you give me ur id for microsoft... look me up if u can 494898 thank you.. and if I didn't have it, I would be posting anything flippen motard... 

divertom15=cockfag :yes:

585450119[/snapback]

A couple things.....

1) How could you get, unless your super close with the beta team I don't see how you could get it cause I'm on the exact same beta too.

2) There no post by you in the Beta Newsgroup - I just did a check.;)

lol

Im 541562

There are posts by me in the newsgroup and it has not been given to any of us.

If it had been it would be listed there and Andy and Mike would be like what the hell.

Sad how we can post that both WinBeta and Neowin agree that both sites have it and have tested it and have proven to each other that it works then someone comes along and lamely claims it's just a few borrowed screenies...

Sorry bud, you're dead wrong...

Get over it, it's only MSN Messenger for crying out loud...it's not like we're showing screenshots of LH 5032 or anything...

585449933[/snapback]

you guys cant live up to your pomises you made way back in november so you winbeta people need to just i dont know, pretty sad when you have to generate some noise with a stinking msn messenger build when you failed to leak a 32 bit 5000 build to the world like you guys promised. :sleep:

@SkaterAustin: ok thats great if im a cockfag. Im bill gates best friend, and i have more builds of messenger then you do plus i have the uber leet blackcomb pre-alpha. hey does anyone here think that makes me look cool? :rolleyes:

2) There no post by you in the Beta Newsgroup - I just did a check.;)

lol

585450150[/snapback]

looks like you just got owned SkaterAustin :pinch:

Edited by divertom15

If Cream told you the world were to end on sunday or monday, does that mean it will?

not to sound mean and all.. But you make it seem like anything he says is true.

:rofl:

585449705[/snapback]

i don't think i've seen a time where cream was wrong. he's just that good. :o

Oh god it looks soo bloated :pinch: is there a way to get rid of that anoying search button for the google lovers?

Looking good cream (Y)

Also, some features look good but this time its too bloated and the new what is playing feature... you need media player, now that was a bad move by microsoft, what if people like winamp or foobar?... Bad move microsoft (N)

Oh god it looks soo bloated :pinch: is there a way to get rid of that anoying search button for the google lovers?

Looking good cream (Y)

Also, some features look good but this time its too bloated and the new what is playing feature... you need media player, now that was a bad move by microsoft, what if people like winamp or foobar?... Bad move microsoft (N)

585450376[/snapback]

Yeah there are some bloated features... like the My Space button, the Search button, that now playing thing with just Media Player.... blah. The rest looks cool though, I'm just not into bloat-ware. :/

well i know that most of the feature are removable via resource hacker the my space button, search..etc.. but what gets me ****ed off is the media player... you need Media player 10, and no other player :(

Well... they're going to have to change it for the EU since they have that Media Centre stripped version, so maybe we'll get it too. :rofl:

Seriously though, I use Winamp primarily and that sucks.

well i know that most of the feature are removable via resource hacker the my space button, search..etc.. but what gets me ****ed off is the media player... you need Media player 10, and no other player :(

585450394[/snapback]

I know winamp and a few other players export their now playing to the system thats how little taskbar controlers for winamp can get the song information withough installing a plugin. Im sure then someone can just write a messenger plus! plugin that would pull down that information instead of searching for wmp10's information. Cant rule out any possibility at this point the hackers/coders havent got a chance to sift thru this build yet.

I have written a script for msgplus that shows now playing playing media, hold on ill go fine it ;)

585450434[/snapback]

Thats cool, yeah i know it has already been done but i was refering to the new ms method and how a plugin might redirect messenger looking at wmp10 to say your choice media player.

I can't wait till monday?:DD

585450571[/snapback]

Unfortunatly theres bigger things at large than this. people and their problems. :no:: I just wish winbeta had nothing to do with this and wish they would rot. Im sure they wont even distribute this build but keep it for themselves, another false promise. :yes::

It's not fake...to clear up confusion. WinBeta posted 1 picture on its own of an about box that seemed that they didn't have the build. The pictures are real believe me.

585446401[/snapback]

I saw that also, better off waiting for a proper release than using beta's though.

Information and screenies aloot!