Neowin Metal Club

you mean the one from the "In Your Face" cd single? it's really really crappy but made me laugh :D

586589411[/snapback]

Just a **** take song, funny and i think better then the original :whistle:

i always thought children of bodom was doom black metal...HECK I went to their website and checked out some music/videos. friggin awesome! how could i miss them.

586585233[/snapback]

i said the same thing- when i saw them live.

he is one of the best lead singer/guitar players ive ever seen.

See sig for what you should all buy next week if you even remotely like Exodus or thrash metal in general.

586591985[/snapback]

Already had for some time now, killer album :devil: Already pre-ordered as well :D

Couldn't even find them on any torrent site.. maybe not well known.

586595871[/snapback]

well you're not supposed to warez their albums :D

Cool band :D They sound like a band i know but can't put my finger on it ;)

WOW

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic - took me 3minutes to get in :angry:

bio_FLICK.jpg

GOD FORBID triumphantly return with IV: Constitution Of Treason, their most dynamic and devastating offering yet, one which will undoubtedly solidify their positio lite. This mighty New Jersey-based quintet have now forged their own unique path and stretched their musical boundaries to the very limit while creating a thought-provoking conceptual opus that will undoubtedly stand the test of time.

period.

they have emerged as one of my fav bands. so what.

if you have not seen them live, too bad. if you dont like the cd, too bad. its OWNAGE in my ears, pure talent. I love talent.

it is some of the best stuff ive heard in years. i get the same feeling i did when i heard my first metal... Slayer's Seasons in the Abyss.

SUE ME if you dont like my opinions. :p :rofl:

This is like Darkest Hour claiming that their latest album was on the same level as At the Gates' Slaughter of the Soul.  I love Darkest Hour, but no.

586599768[/snapback]

Slaughter of the Soul wasn't that good :\ Have you listened to ATG's earlier albums?