Neowin Metal Club

Anyone heard of the band "Panic Cell" ? British rock/metal band :D

play abit of old school stuff.

Just got there 2003 album "Bitter part of me"

Kick ass crushing riffs :devil:

I got a question for Anthrax fans, what the hell happened to the Jogn Bush? Is he like out of the band permanently or they are just having this reunion and going back to the "middle" lineup? thx

I got a question for Anthrax fans, what the hell happened to the Jogn Bush? Is he like out of the band permanently or they are just having this reunion and going back to the "middle" lineup? thx

586650865[/snapback]

well i read an interview from september the 25th posted on blabbermouth and it looks like he permanently quits.

"The idea of this reunion tour was to generate a bunch of enthusiasm for the band. But if they get people excited, they're going to want a new record, so they're going to follow up with a new album with Joey. So for me, I look at it as it's over. The last thing I want to do is say, 'Hey, I'll be here if you want me.'"

sevendust sure do like to use one word song titles.

586637355[/snapback]

Not as much as Disturbed. :whistle:

Nice sig by the way. Are you into any other Polish bands? My favorites are Behemoth of course, Trauma (excellent tech-death) Vader, Antigama, etc.

Anyone heard of the band "Panic Cell" ? British rock/metal band :D

play abit of old school stuff.

Just got there 2003 album "Bitter part of me"

Kick ass crushing riffs :devil:

586649319[/snapback]

ya, they rock, glad you had me get it for you lol

ya, they rock, glad you had me get it for you lol

586657823[/snapback]

lol :woot: ahh ure alive then :devil:

Thanks again tho :woot:

I listened to the new Exodus album and I couldnt stand it.  Not as good as their last one in my opinion.

586663964[/snapback]

Per my sig, you know my opinion. :D

It's on right now. :cool:

"Dan Spitz and Scott Ian were co-guitarists in Anthrax. Spitz was fired from Anthrax, reportedly at least partially for failure to sufficiently contribute to the song writing of the band. In the meantime he opened his own watch repair shop."

"Stomp 442, an unremittingly brutal collection of hardcore and metal produced by the Butcher Brothers (best known for their work with Urge Overkill). However, Spitz was ejected from the band just prior to recording and his guitar parts were played instead by his former guitar technician, Paul Cook, Pantera's Dimebag Darrell, and the band's drummer, Charlie Benante."

i didn't know dime played on that album. :o

crazy.

Going to see Bodom towards the end of November. Can't wait, it was so amazing watching the keyboardist flat own with one hand while chugging beers with the other. Truly an amazing performance. Bodom destroyed the venue with their brutal sound. That show rocked so hard with Bodom, Lamb Of God, and Fear Factory on the same bill. The opening band rocked too, anyone ever heard of Throwdown? I think Throwdown is a great band, and hope more people get to enjoy thier music like I do already.

Going to see Bodom towards the end of November. Can't wait, it was so amazing watching the keyboardist flat own with one hand while chugging beers with the other. Truly an amazing performance. Bodom destroyed the venue with their brutal sound. That show rocked so hard with Bodom, Lamb Of God, and Fear Factory on the same bill. The opening band rocked too, anyone ever heard of Throwdown? I think Throwdown is a great band, and hope more people get to enjoy thier music like I do already.

586669945[/snapback]

oh yeah, thats the tour where i discovered CoB. Throwdown is money. Gonna see them with Soulfly here soon. :D

just got my tix for gwar/devildriver. :D

oh yeah, thats the tour where i discovered CoB. Throwdown is money. Gonna see them with Soulfly here soon. :D

just got my tix for gwar/devildriver. :D

586670202[/snapback]

Dude, before I found out who Devildriver really was I was drunk and watching a video of theirs on Fuse. I turned to my ex wife and said "man, that dude is trying waaaaay to hard to sound like Dez from Coal Chamber". I felt like a complete ass when I got a better look and saw that it WAS Dez. LMAO, she never let me live that one down but it was pretty damn funny. Stupid drunkeness :laugh:

I am gonna have to see if Devildriver is gonna be in my area soon. I am diggin the new Throwdown album, and I was able to catch a listen to the advance on Devildriver's new album. I am likin it... Especially the opening track.

Thank you for purchasing tickets online from The 9:30 Club and Tickets.com.

The tickets you have purchased are:

----------------------------------------------------------

GWAR

9:30 Club

Washington, DC

USA

Saturday ,  10/22/05 , 8:00PM

Thank you,

The 9:30 Club

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

oooh yeah bucky. gwar/devildriver. SCORE.

Fish F*ck, best song ever!

CoB will forever be one of the best metal bands ever. I was listening to Follow the Reaper at a friends house, thinking it was some gnarly band from the 80's.

Boy was i wrong..

Hell yeah Children are so amazing..

COB PWNS

PERIOD

im glad im not the only one that felt like they where something wild straight out of the 80's but hella better!

Currently been listening to a lot of ElvenKing, true not bashers by any means, but I love the celtic melodic stuff, so relaxing. Its a break lol