Neowin Metal Club

each and every machine head disc is good in its own way, but TTAOE is great.

and its not a new album... but a the first ever machine head dvd that is starting to be revealed.

i would expect something from them in mid 2006 album wise.

13 days until i see antrhax and 15 until GOD FORBID/MESHUGGAH! WOOOOOT.

Anyone here heard "Dying Fetus"?

I've got into them Recently, the "heavy music" group at school seem to like them quite alot, but my closest friends are all like ohh Funeral For a Friend d00d, so I'm like.. "stfu n00bs"

prolly gonna see as i lay dying on october 3rd, vader on the 13th, bury your dead on the 19th. ;)

i just got the new anthrax album named alive 2. haven't listened much to it yet tho.

dying fetus is quite brutal, but i digged up my old suffocation ,cryptopsy, six feet under and cannibal corpse cds a few weeks ago. still love the old dark stuff :D

and please, funeral for a friend :rolleyes:

funeral for a friend.... please tell your friends that you can't have the words metal and funeral for a friend together.. maybe rubbish bin lol

Dying Fetus - cool band

i missed dying fetus some time ago when they did a show in my area. let's see what'S coming up soon...

october 3rd:

AS I LAY DYING (usa)

HEAVEN SHALL BURN

EVERGREEN TERRACE (usa)

AGENTS OF MAN (usa)

END OF DAYS

october 10th:

VADER (pl)

ROTTING CHRIST ( gre)

ANOREXIA NERVOSA ( fra)

LOST SOUL

STIGMATIZED

november 11th:

UNDYING (usa)

+BURST (swe)

+BURIED INSIDE (usa)

+ENDSTAND (fin)

+SUNRISE (pl)

+SUPPORT TBC

december 12th:

THE RED CHORD (usa)

+THE BLED (usa)

+TOURSUPPORT TBC

+SUPPORT TBC

february 24th 2006:

CRYPTOPSY (usa)

+GRAVE (swe)

+DEW SCENTED

+ABORTED

+VESANIA (pl)

+SUPPORT TBA

february 26th 2006:

SCARS OF TOMORROW(usa)

+HAND TO HAND (usa)

+SUPPORT TBA

mmmh. some niiiice shows coming up in my area..that's for sure.

:rofl:

i know the guy that organizes the shows personally. plus i get free admittance since my gf's boss pays for ads on the concert/tour posters. so i'll be there for sure.

If you don't show up to at least one of those shows I'll fly there myself and beat you down.

586575916[/snapback]

lol :rofl:

Of course it includes black metal, but CoF hasn't been "black metal" for a long time... 

586535123[/snapback]

Just the other day, I was listening to cof's old album like Midian and I absolutely miss those cof elements in new albums. :(

:D

Seen dragonforce on sunday must be my most memorible(sp?) gig ever was really ...

586552381[/snapback]

Damn, I wish we had metal bands coming to HK, DragonForce is amazing. That guitarist dude has really long hair :laugh: i love their slick guitar solos. \m/

Anyone know Yngwie Malmsteen? He's amazing :devil: so is Children of Bodom :D

If anyone hasn't heard/heard of Yngwie or CoB, they should exit this thread. :D

I just revisited all three hours of Iced Earth's Alive in Athens for the first time in a while. I'm torn between it and Dream Theater's Live Scenes From New York for best live record ever.

i just got some new cds from bands i never heard of: cannae, hatesphere, betzefer, 8 foot sativa. i STRONGLY suggest you visit those bands homepages and listen some in.

i always thought children of bodom was doom black metal...HECK I went to their website and checked out some music/videos. friggin awesome! how could i miss them.

Talking 'bout CoB, anyone check out the Britney Spears cover?

lol, crazy :)

586589383[/snapback]

you mean the one from the "In Your Face" cd single? it's really really crappy but made me laugh :D