Neowin Metal Club

Lmao, I love you toxikk that cracked me up...

But hell yeah GOD FORBID does own!!

Funny thing about COB - in your face, Is that i really like that song.. damn they are awesome!

Lmao, I love you toxikk that cracked me up...

But hell yeah GOD FORBID does own!!

Funny thing about COB - in your face, Is that i really like that song.. damn they are awesome!

586601059[/snapback]

owns lol i can think of many bands that own forbid :devil:

Haha maybe so.. but I love it how he keeps pushing God forbid on to us haha!

PERIOD!

Dude, hell im interested now... name some! ;)

586601079[/snapback]

Lol

Lamb of god = my fav :D all you need to know :devil:

i just got home from a bar :fun: and drank all night. they played alot og hatebreed. i need to find my cds...grr.

I got all of Children Of Bodom albums but i listen to these the most

Follow The Reaper

Hate Crew Deathroll

Hatebreeder

Lately I can't get enough of the new Akercocke album, and I'm starting to get hooked on the new Old Man's Child album as well (check their website for a sample track)..

Apart from that, I've been listening to a lot of Occasus by The Amenta (a great Aussie death metal group), Alaska by Between the Buried and Me, and of course IV: Constitution of Treason because God Forbid are just plain awesome.

owns lol i can think of many bands that own forbid :devil:

586601065[/snapback]

k. and thats your opinion. but i dont sit here and mock every post you make about the things you like.

lamb of god... good ol va metal. they rule too without a doubt. the wall of death is the craziest thing in a show.

k. and thats your opinion. but i dont sit here and mock every post you make about the things you like.

lamb of god... good ol va metal. they rule too without a doubt. the wall of death is the craziest thing in a show.

586609194[/snapback]

:hug_guy:

I hope i can do the wall of death this december when i see them in London :D

Meh, it pales in comparison to My Arms - Your Hearse, Still Life, Blackwater Park, etc.

586493909[/snapback]

DEMON OF THE FALL! They bring down the house with that song everytime. I was in the pit and it had to be at least 150 people. I was smack down in the middle and I loved it.

I've been revisiting this one today, and it's truly one of the best albums I've ever heard - Wintersun! It's the project of ex-Ensiferum vocalist Jari M?enp??, and it's just some beautiful Viking/Folk metal. He played all the music on the first album with the exception of drums which were handled by Rotten Sound's Kai Hahto and some bass work by others, but it's just wonderful. Now that the band has a full lineup I hope their next album will only get better, and maybe they'll do some touring.