What are you playing?

I've recently fired up a new round of Crysis (the original).  This time I'm challenging myself to use only the pistol (with the exception of helicopters, they still get a rocket or two... or the alien weapons toward the end - no way to finish without them).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally finished Yakuza 0, was on sale for under €7 on steam back when I got it.  put over 70hrs into it with all the side stuff.   Now I actually picked up Yakuza Kiwami which was also on sale for under €17 at the time.    Not exactly brand spanking new titles but hey, backlog, you know how it goes.

Been re-playing Half Life 2.  Probably going to do the episodes again when done.  Also finally getting around to actually playing Dragon Age Origins.

Have a code for free game pass for a couple months so will likely redeem that and play some Halo reach.

On PC, mostly Destiny 2.

Been using Oculus Link lately and playing a lot of Stormland.

Playing through Far Cry 5. 

Mostly enjoying it and a nice change from the usual Far Cry games. Sometimes a little frustrating but a a great addition to the series.

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami, going to swing back and play Metro Exodus before I hit up some more Game Pass PC titles.

world of tanks

external-content.duckduckgo_com.thumb.jpg.68da4b5f6f1d0623343221caffbd4cf4.jpg

I started playing Disco Elysium a few weeks ago, but it gives me pretty bad nausea, which sucks because I was looking forward to it. Trying to stomach through it.

2 hours ago, techbeck said:

Finsihing RDR2.  Got up to the point Author got sick and stopped there months ago.  Now I am past the main story line and working on the epilogue.

I need to get back into this game but every time i try it makes me fall asleep!

Maybe i haven't played it enough to get the feel of the game, does it compare a little to Assassins Creed open world with missions as that is what i am currently playing after clocking up over 180hrs in Odyssey?

9 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

I need to get back into this game but every time i try it makes me fall asleep!

Maybe i haven't played it enough to get the feel of the game, does it compare a little to Assassins Creed open world with missions as that is what i am currently playing after clocking up over 180hrs in Odyssey?

Starts of kinda slow to get the feel of the game. But has a good story line and is open world.  RPG type game where you upgrade your characters items, base, that sort of thing.  Mission driven and lots of side quests.

1 hour ago, techbeck said:

Starts of kinda slow to get the feel of the game. But has a good story line and is open world.  RPG type game where you upgrade your characters items, base, that sort of thing.  Mission driven and lots of side quests.

Like Assassins Creed then?

I will give it another go after i have got Platinum on Odyssey if the game ever ends!  

1 hour ago, SnoopZ said:

Like Assassins Creed then?

I will give it another go after i have got Platinum on Odyssey if the game ever ends!  

Yea, but not as long as AC:O.  But still a long/fun single player game.

Finished Metro Exodus last night, the open world change was nice, added lots to do.  The way the story ends I don't know if they can do a 4th game or not but I'd be down with it.  Anyways, going to jump into Dragon Quest 11 now.

Rage 2. Fun game...but at times I feel I need another hand with all the key combos for special moves.

Finished Metro Exodus a few weeks back....liked it...but it seemed a little short.

14 minutes ago, George P said:

Finished Metro Exodus last night, the open world change was nice, added lots to do.  The way the story ends I don't know if they can do a 4th game or not but I'd be down with it.  Anyways, going to jump into Dragon Quest 11 now.

Did you get the 'good' ending or the 'bad' one?

2 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Did you get the 'good' ending or the 'bad' one?

Good, I always go for stealth so it helps when I only take out people I have to or no one at all and just sneak past.

4 hours ago, George P said:

Good, I always go for stealth so it helps when I only take out people I have to or no one at all and just sneak past.

The first time I played through it, I thought I had done everything correct, but somehow I had killed someone that was not supposed to be, so I got the bad ending.