What are you playing?

+Biscuits Brown

I've recently fired up a new round of Crysis (the original).  This time I'm challenging myself to use only the pistol (with the exception of helicopters, they still get a rocket or two... or the alien weapons toward the end - no way to finish without them).

• 3 weeks later...
dipsylalapo

So has anyone picked up Fallen Order? 

Reviews are coming in and are looking positive. 

• 3 weeks later...
George P

Finally finished Yakuza 0, was on sale for under €7 on steam back when I got it.  put over 70hrs into it with all the side stuff.   Now I actually picked up Yakuza Kiwami which was also on sale for under €17 at the time.    Not exactly brand spanking new titles but hey, backlog, you know how it goes.

firey

Been re-playing Half Life 2.  Probably going to do the episodes again when done.  Also finally getting around to actually playing Dragon Age Origins.

Have a code for free game pass for a couple months so will likely redeem that and play some Halo reach.

patseguin

On PC, mostly Destiny 2.

Been using Oculus Link lately and playing a lot of Stormland.

dipsylalapo

Playing through Far Cry 5. 

Mostly enjoying it and a nice change from the usual Far Cry games. Sometimes a little frustrating but a a great addition to the series.

Xahid

Terminator resistance,

good story, but graphics are not up to mark.

George P

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami, going to swing back and play Metro Exodus before I hit up some more Game Pass PC titles.

McCordRm

Currently playing Archeage Unchained on the Kaylin server. Enjoying it, bugs and all. It's just a time sink.

Marujan

world of tanks

external-content.duckduckgo_com.thumb.jpg.68da4b5f6f1d0623343221caffbd4cf4.jpg

+Zagadka

I started playing Disco Elysium a few weeks ago, but it gives me pretty bad nausea, which sucks because I was looking forward to it. Trying to stomach through it.

techbeck

Finsihing RDR2.  Got up to the point Author got sick and stopped there months ago.  Now I am past the main story line and working on the epilogue.

SnoopZ
2 hours ago, techbeck said:

Finsihing RDR2.  Got up to the point Author got sick and stopped there months ago.  Now I am past the main story line and working on the epilogue.

I need to get back into this game but every time i try it makes me fall asleep!

Maybe i haven't played it enough to get the feel of the game, does it compare a little to Assassins Creed open world with missions as that is what i am currently playing after clocking up over 180hrs in Odyssey?

techbeck
9 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

I need to get back into this game but every time i try it makes me fall asleep!

Maybe i haven't played it enough to get the feel of the game, does it compare a little to Assassins Creed open world with missions as that is what i am currently playing after clocking up over 180hrs in Odyssey?

Starts of kinda slow to get the feel of the game. But has a good story line and is open world.  RPG type game where you upgrade your characters items, base, that sort of thing.  Mission driven and lots of side quests.

SnoopZ
1 hour ago, techbeck said:

Starts of kinda slow to get the feel of the game. But has a good story line and is open world.  RPG type game where you upgrade your characters items, base, that sort of thing.  Mission driven and lots of side quests.

Like Assassins Creed then?

I will give it another go after i have got Platinum on Odyssey if the game ever ends!  

techbeck
1 hour ago, SnoopZ said:

Like Assassins Creed then?

I will give it another go after i have got Platinum on Odyssey if the game ever ends!  

Yea, but not as long as AC:O.  But still a long/fun single player game.

• Like 1
George P

Finished Metro Exodus last night, the open world change was nice, added lots to do.  The way the story ends I don't know if they can do a 4th game or not but I'd be down with it.  Anyways, going to jump into Dragon Quest 11 now.

Brandon H

Currently playing through Pokemon Crystal on my PS Vita lol :)

Jim K

Rage 2. Fun game...but at times I feel I need another hand with all the key combos for special moves.

Finished Metro Exodus a few weeks back....liked it...but it seemed a little short.

+jnelsoninjax
14 minutes ago, George P said:

Finished Metro Exodus last night, the open world change was nice, added lots to do.  The way the story ends I don't know if they can do a 4th game or not but I'd be down with it.  Anyways, going to jump into Dragon Quest 11 now.

Did you get the 'good' ending or the 'bad' one?

George P
2 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Did you get the 'good' ending or the 'bad' one?

Good, I always go for stealth so it helps when I only take out people I have to or no one at all and just sneak past.

+jnelsoninjax
4 hours ago, George P said:

Good, I always go for stealth so it helps when I only take out people I have to or no one at all and just sneak past.

The first time I played through it, I thought I had done everything correct, but somehow I had killed someone that was not supposed to be, so I got the bad ending.

SnoopZ

Finally got Platinum on Assassins Creed Odyssey on PS4, total of 226hrs play time.

SnoopZ

Just started The Order 1886, shouldn't take long to complete.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Steam 2021 Summer Sale is now upon us featuring thousands of deals
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Another Steam Summer Sale has opened its doors, giving PC gamers two weeks of massive discounts to hopefully make their wishlists a little smaller. The annual sale is once again offering deals across almost the entire Steam library, though as usual, the servers are having a little trouble dealing with the initial rush of gamers trying to see the latest discounts.

The front page currently has highlights centered on Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Red Dead Redemption 2, Battlefield V, Monster Hunter World, Valheim, Crusader Kings III, and many other games. Although the discounts won't be changing as the sale goes on like in the old days, the front page's promoted titles – from indies to AAA hits – will still rotate every day to get more eyes on them.

As for the special event accompanying this sale, Valve has a "Forge Your Fate" section that gives out chat stickers for completing a choose your adventure-style storyline. Essentially, it is prompting Steam users to check out dedicated genre pages of the sale that they may not usually browse. For those looking for more profile customizations, the Steam Points Shop has been augmented with a score of novel items including profile bundles, while card collectors can grab one a day by perusing their Discovery Queue.

The Steam Summer Sale 2021 will continue from now until 10AM PT on July 8, giving everyone two whole weeks to look over the behemoth promotion's wares.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Sonic Mania and Horizon Chase Turbo are free on the Epic Games Store
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Epic Games is finishing off its packed June giveaways schedule today, and the store has now brought in copies of Sonic Mania and Horizon Chase Turbo to claim for free. With this, the freebie duo from last week, Overcooked 2 and Hell is Other Demons, have now gone back to their original prices.

The Sonic Mania giveaway lands just as everyone's favorite blue hedgehog celebrates his 30th anniversary. Released in 2017, the side-scrolling platformer has Sonic, Tails and Knuckles speeding through fresh landscapes and remade zones from classic titles in a mission to take down Dr. Robotnik and his henchmen.

Meanwhile, Horizon Chase Turbo comes in as an arcade racing game inspired by classic racers from the 80s and 90s. Other than a competitive ghost mode and leaderboards, any other online multiplayer functionality is not featured here, though there is local four-player split-screen multiplayer support just like in the retro ventures.

Epic Games is offering the Windows versions of both titles. Here are the minimum requirements:

Sonic Mania Horizon Chase Turbo OS: Windows 8/10 CPU: Core 2 Duo GPU: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card 256MB Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 400 MB available space DirectX: 9.0c OS: Windows 7 or newer CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 500 MB available space DirectX: 9.0c The Sonic Mania and Horizon Chase Turbo giveaways will be available through next Thursday, July 1, and claiming a copy means owning it forever via the Epic Games Store. The Spectrum Retreat will be the next giveaway.

• By hellowalkman
      AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is now available in Dota 2
      by Sayan Sen

With its display driver version 21.6.1, AMD introduced support for its long-awaited image upscaler dubbed FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR). At its launch, FSR was already present in a few titles like Anno 1800, Godfall, The Riftbreaker, Terminator: Resistance, among others, and AMD also promised that more games (image below) with the technology baked-in will follow soon. This announcement also confirmed the previously rumored game support list.

In its latest update, Valve has announced that its massively-popular online battle arena multiplayer Dota 2 is incorporating AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution. This is good news for AMD and its fans as the game becomes the most popular title to receive support for the tech and it has happened within just days of the initial announcement. Close to half a million gamers have played the game in the last 30 days according to Steam. And FSR will also help those Dota players get some extra frames without losing too much in the way of image crispness.

You can run Dota 2 using either DirectX 11 or the Vulkan API and AMD FSR will work with both. In order to enable the setting, head over to the Video options and turn the "Game Screen Render Quality" to less than 100%, and then toggle the "FidelityFX Super Resolution" checkbox on.

The update also brings the new Nemestice Storm event mode and the Nemestice Battle Pass. You can find more details about the new additions here.

• By Chandrakant
      Aliens: Fireteam Elite release date and price revealed in latest trailer
      by Chandrakant Isi

Aliens: Fireteam Elite is finally set for release, as developer Cold Iron Studios and 20th Century Games have revealed the game's price and pre-order details. The information comes from the latest trailer that also showcases gameplay mechanics, eery environment, and several types of Xenomorphs.

The co-operative shooter, which plays like Left 4 Dead, has been under development for around six years. While the critically acclaimed game Alien Isolation embraced the survival horror elements from Ridley Scott's Alien (1979), the Aliens: Fireteam Elite takes inspiration from James Cameron's action-packed sequel Aliens (1986).

The game will put you in the shoes of a Colonial Marine. Players will get to choose from multiple soldier classes with different skills and load-outs. For instance, you can choose to be a heavy gunner, demolisher, or technician. The loadout selection includes over 30 weapons. On each mission, you will be accompanied by two other soldiers, these can be your online friends or bots. As you can guess, a balanced squad and some serious teamwork will be essential to beat this game.

As per the developer, the game is set 23 years after the original Alien trilogy. Players will face a variety of enemies including Facehuggers, Praetorians, and 11 different Xenomorphs. It will be interesting to see if these new ones manage to hold a candle to Swiss artist H.R. Giger's original creature design.

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite is up for pre-orders On Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, and Steam. Priced at $39.99, the game will release on August 24. Pre-orders will provide you access to Hardened Marine Pack that includes red camo, decals, and a bandana accessory. Cold Iron Studios has also announced a $69.99 Deluxe Edition of the game that comes with Endeavor Veteran Pack and Endeavor Pass.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Halo: MCC Season 7 brings Combat Evolved modding tools, a server browser, and more
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Today, 343 Industries launched the seventh season of content for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Dubbed Elite, Season 7 has visual improvements and modding tools for Halo: Combat Evolved, the long-awaited custom game browser, another Halo Online map, and new customization content as its highlights.

Starting with the big items, the classic graphics of Halo: Combat Evolved should now be much improved and authentic to the original Xbox release, with 343 tweaking fog and shader effects, original character models, active camo quality, and many other visual aspects.

Meanwhile, the improved modding support for the game arrives in the form of four programs containing powerful tools, as well as zip files containing level scripts and tag files that built the campaign and multiplayer levels. More information on these tools and how to download them via Steam can be found on a separate blog post here.

The new custom game browser is available for Halo: Reach, and 343 has made quite a few improvements to the experience since its original testing sessions. These include a higher character limit for session names, full sessions being moved to the bottom of the list, notifications for missing content, and voice and text chat improvements, among others.

Aside from the Season 7 cosmetic content such as Combat Evolved vehicle skins, Halo 3 Elite armors, energy sword colors, and more, the update also carries the Halo Online map Edge for matchmaking, a move to the Firefight modes that now appear in the Social Matchmaking section for better visibility, and a whole load of bug fixes.

The update weighs the smallest on Steam, coming in at around 13GB, while Xbox console and Microsoft Store users will find themselves downloading over 30GB. The complete patch notes can be read by heading here.

It has been quite a month for the next entry in the saga Halo Infinite as well. During E3, 343 Industries detailed a lot of information regarding the free-to-play multiplayer portion that will launch alongside the campaign, including the new personal AIs, Academy training system, customization, and more.